Rate Dr. Shams Iqbal

Dr. Shams Iqbal's Ratings

Dr. Shams Iqbal, MD did not explain the possible consequencies of taking the medicine that he gave to my daughter (less than 1 1/2 years old). As a result, she got sicker, and sicker. We called and left message, no answer and nobody called back. We left another message, still nothing. We were left to deal with a sicker child because of the medicine that he prescribed. Being an ignorant doctor is one thing, but being a doctor who does not even care whether his patient lives to not is another matter. In our book, he is close to being a reckless criminal. I wish his kids get the kind of doctor that he is when they are sick. Enough said.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2013 | flag

Wonderful dr. Very friendly.I went to him thinking I had allergy, but he quickly diagnosed me as having dry skin. I was very impressed that he turned me loose so quickly....

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

What can I say LOVE!LOVE!LOVE this doctor. Makes sure my medicines are in order and I have enough of my asthma meds when I leave his office even goes as far to make sure I'm not coming down with pneumonia during the cold season gets me on antibiotics in a finger snap. I called him one time to call in meds for pneumonia literally 10 mins later my meds where at the pharmacy. It's also something else when you go to pick up your meds and it just so happens the pharmacist and some patients of his are standing in line talking about what a great doctor he is. I have to say that put a big smile on my face.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag