Rate Dr. TODD A. HILLMAN

Dr. TODD A. HILLMAN's Ratings

Dr. Hillman is a great surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner. He takes the time to explain your diagnosis and possible plan of action. I had a brain tumor and he assisted in the removal. I owe my life to him and Dr. Aziz and their staff. He is very knowledgable and down to earth. His staff is very knowledgeable also. There were no issues with their office, dealing with the insurance company, setting up appointments, or anything else. They took care of coordinating all necessary tasks prior to surgery, such as pre-op testing, appointments with other doctors, issurance, etc. I was seen in a timely manner with each appointment and never rushed through. Even on a Friday afternoon as the last patient of the day, I was told he had plenty of time to answer any questions and not one time tried to rush me through. These types of doctors are not found very often, but I am very thankful he has this type of character.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag