Rate Dr. IAN T. JOHNSON

Dr. IAN T. JOHNSON's Ratings

Dr. Johnson is the BEST Doctor in his field! From his hand shake to his smile that accompanies it. His knowledge and the way he tells you so you understand what he is talking about- is so comforting. You don't have to ask him to re-explain anything that he is telling you. Dr Johnson takes his time with each patient - so if you wait a little while, no problem, he treats everyone the same. Humble, caring, easy to talk to, bead side manner is the best. I had been told incorrect info for over 2 years until I found him - then he fixed it! My husband has been in pain for years and was finally told what was going on with his neck and back!. Information that is relayed with care is priceless! Fresno is blessed to have him.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I believe Dr. Ian Johnson is the BEST Neurosurgeon. From the very first time I shook his had he treated me not only with respect but like a brother! He is definitely the humblest Doctor I have ever met and not only provided myself with the utmost care, but also kept my family well informed throughout my procedure. When I thought I may never walk again, he rushed me into the operating room and surgically made all the proper repairs needed to "literally" put me on my feet again. I will forever be so grateful to this wonderful and talented man! Thank you for all that you have done for me Dr. Johnson and for always being so patient!

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

This man saved my life. The work he did was nothing short of miraculous. I would not doubt if he was one of the most talented neurosurgeons on the planet. Every doctor who has looked at his work remarks on what an exceptional job he did. I would recogmend this man to everyone. He is caring, funny, and extremely talented (and owns some nice cars to boot, what can I say, I'm a car guy as well). His follow up is second to none. I put my life along with the ability to ever walk again in his hands, and he came through beyond what was expected.

Submitted July 7, 2011 | flag