Dr. IAN T. JOHNSON

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. IAN T. JOHNSON has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: how long has he.bewn in practice?    Email me    Answer it

Neurosurgeon-related: nervous system, cervical and lumbar spine problems, brain tumors, neurovascular problems, peripheral nerve problems, neurological surgery, brain and spinal cord tumors, skull-base surgery, brachytherapy, aneurysm surgery, epilepsy surgery, neurological surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5474095
13/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Johnson is the BEST Doctor in his field! From his hand shake to his smile that accompanies it. His knowledge and the way he tells you so you understand what he is talking about- is so comforting. You don't have to ask him to re-explain anything that he is telling you. Dr Johnson takes his time with each patient - so if you wait a little while, no problem, he treats everyone the same. Humble, caring, easy to talk to, bead side manner is the best. I had been told incorrect info for over 2 years until I found him - then he fixed it! My husband has been in pain for years and was finally told what was going on with his neck and back!. Information that is relayed with care is priceless! Fresno is blessed to have him.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 5408572
21/04/14 5 5 5 5 I believe Dr. Ian Johnson is the BEST Neurosurgeon. From the very first time I shook his had he treated me not only with respect but like a brother! He is definitely the humblest Doctor I have ever met and not only provided myself with the utmost care, but also kept my family well informed throughout my procedure. When I thought I may never walk again, he rushed me into the operating room and surgically made all the proper repairs needed to "literally" put me on my feet again. I will forever be so grateful to this wonderful and talented man! Thank you for all that you have done for me Dr. Johnson and for always being so patient!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "IAN" to "IAN T."
RID: 1481184
07/07/11 5 5 5 5 This man saved my life. The work he did was nothing short of miraculous. I would not doubt if he was one of the most talented neurosurgeons on the planet. Every doctor who has looked at his work remarks on what an exceptional job he did. I would recogmend this man to everyone. He is caring, funny, and extremely talented (and owns some nice cars to boot, what can I say, I'm a car guy as well). His follow up is second to none. I put my life along with the ability to ever walk again in his hands, and he came through beyond what was expected.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield