Rate Dr. Matthew A. Lederman

Dr. Matthew A. Lederman's Ratings

Dr lederman is a very caring, gentle and wonderful Dr he made my first visit after a horrible miscarriage a truly wonderful experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

My Husband and I were having difficulty conceiving. We did a lot of researching and found Dr. Lederman due to his great reviews. We were NOT disappointed! Dr. Lederman is smart, compassionate, and has great bedside manner. We both have very hectic work schedules and he was very accommodating with our appointments. He made the diagnosis very quickly and accurately. He explained all the options in great detail and addressed all our questions and concerns. We underwent IVF and thanks to God and Dr. Lederman, I am currently 6 months pregnant with a healthy baby girl. I cannot thank Dr. Lederman and his staff enough and I would highly recommend him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Amazing staff, attentive, helpful, kind, understanding. They accommodated my work schedule, called to check in with me and helped me achieve my goal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

?Dr. Lederman ?is very knowledgeable and professional. ?After a pleasant and friendly consultation, he wasted no time getting started with my treatment. He, and the entire staff, helped to make ?a stressful and emotional experience much more manageable. ?Any time I had a question, his nurse Beth? was easily reached? by e-mail?. Her her response?s? were always? timely and thorough?. At the front desk, Marie helped me navigate through a very complicated insurance situation. ?Additionally, the office has convenient hours (as early as 7 AM) and I never had to wait. ?After four unsuccessful rounds of IUI and one? successful? round of IVF?, we added a beautiful baby girl to our family! We can never thank them enough for such a precious gift.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I started going to Dr Lederman in January 2014 and I'm so glad I did. Dr Lederman is professional and very knowledgable,as well as very thorough. It was very comforting to feel that I was in good hands with him. It is now June and I am 7 weeks pregnant all thanks to Dr Lederman. In addition to him being great I can't say enough about his staff. His nurses are very friendly and will explain everything to you as you need it. They are very patient and helpful. I can say the same for his receptionist, a very friendly and welcoming women. I would absolutely recommend Dr Lederman to anyone seeking fertility treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lederman. He was knowledgable, comforting and matter-of-factly laid out each step of the process for us. His nurses were professional, encouraging and supportive. They had a great sense of humor which helped my husband and I stay relaxed. Our only negative experience was a interaction with the office manager who for some reason decided to discuss, at length, how hard it is for some people to conceive, where in fact we got pregnant after one treatment of Clomid!! We would recommend Dr. Lederman to friends, family and strangers who are having difficulty conceiving.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Lederman and his staff are incredible. Dr. Lederman listened to my concerns and gave me options. He understood that I wanted to try a less aggressive approach even though he told me what my best options were for getting pregnant. I tried for two years on my own and after only three months of treatment, I am 13 week pregnant with our first child! We were successful with our first round of IVF and have two beautiful embryos waiting for us! Samantha explained all the medications and procedures and Marie worked with the insurance company so the only thing I had to focus on was myself! I put my faith in God and my trust in Dr. Lederman and I got my miracle!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

After being extremely disappointed with my first fertility dr's office and dr (he actually gave me the results of another person, told me I would never get pregnant on my own!) found Dr Lederman, Marie and Samantha, I cannot express how amazing of a staff they are. Always friendly, always caring and always willing to work with you. As reported I to never waited long for test results or appointments. Oh and the best part I am 10 weeks pregnant with my second child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

My husband and I would strongly recommend Dr. Lederman and his team to couples experiencing infertility issues. Dr. Lederman and his nurse, Samantha, were informative and honest about my IVF treatment, and they always addressed the many, many questions we had for them. My test results were always shared in a timely manner and both Dr. Lederman and Samantha were great at responding quickly to our emails and phone calls. They were professional, friendly, and successful as I am now pregnant after one IVF cycle!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2271909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Dr. Matthew Lederman is an excellent infertility doctor. He is compassionate, down-to-earth, and realistic. He worked very hard on diagnosing our infertility problem and told us our options with honesty. Dr. Lederman took a comprehensive interest in my overall health and hopes for the future. Today Iam 13 weeks pregnant and would like to thank Dr. Lederman and his team. When we decided what the best option for us was, the Mount Kisco NY office and staff were very helpful with every aspect of the process from expenses, to appointments, to guidance and instructions, and gave great support and encouragement. Thanks to Dr. Matthew Lederman and his team especially Marie Lazaro and Samantha Keorasmey. Dr. Matthew Lederman is an excellent infertility doctor who my husband and I fully trust. He is so very patient and we highly recommend him to anyone who is having fertility complications. Best of luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112612].votes_count ]]