Dr. Matthew A. Lederman

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 05/03/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 57 reviews. Dr. Matthew A. Lederman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5646057
13/07/14 5 5 5 5 Amazing staff, attentive, helpful, kind, understanding. They accommodated my work schedule, called to check in with me and helped me achieve my goal!
RID: 5630117
09/07/14 5 5 5 5 ?Dr. Lederman ?is very knowledgeable and professional. ?After a pleasant and friendly consultation, he wasted no time getting started with my treatment. He, and the entire staff, helped to make ?a stressful and emotional experience much more manageable. ?Any time I had a question, his nurse Beth? was easily reached? by e-mail?. Her her response?s? were always? timely and thorough?. At the front desk, Marie helped me navigate through a very complicated insurance situation. ?Additionally, the office has convenient hours (as early as 7 AM) and I never had to wait. ?After four unsuccessful rounds of IUI and one? successful? round of IVF?, we added a beautiful baby girl to our family! We can never thank them enough for such a precious gift.
RID: 5572198
20/06/14 5 5 5 5 I started going to Dr Lederman in January 2014 and I'm so glad I did. Dr Lederman is professional and very knowledgable,as well as very thorough. It was very comforting to feel that I was in good hands with him. It is now June and I am 7 weeks pregnant all thanks to Dr Lederman. In addition to him being great I can't say enough about his staff. His nurses are very friendly and will explain everything to you as you need it. They are very patient and helpful. I can say the same for his receptionist, a very friendly and welcoming women. I would absolutely recommend Dr Lederman to anyone seeking fertility treatments.
RID: 5478022
14/05/14 5 5 5 5 My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lederman. He was knowledgable, comforting and matter-of-factly laid out each step of the process for us. His nurses were professional, encouraging and supportive. They had a great sense of humor which helped my husband and I stay relaxed. Our only negative experience was a interaction with the office manager who for some reason decided to discuss, at length, how hard it is for some people to conceive, where in fact we got pregnant after one treatment of Clomid!! We would recommend Dr. Lederman to friends, family and strangers who are having difficulty conceiving.
RID: 5433928
29/04/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lederman and his staff are incredible. Dr. Lederman listened to my concerns and gave me options. He understood that I wanted to try a less aggressive approach even though he told me what my best options were for getting pregnant. I tried for two years on my own and after only three months of treatment, I am 13 week pregnant with our first child! We were successful with our first round of IVF and have two beautiful embryos waiting for us! Samantha explained all the medications and procedures and Marie worked with the insurance company so the only thing I had to focus on was myself! I put my faith in God and my trust in Dr. Lederman and I got my miracle!
RID: 5387105
19/04/14 5 5 5 5 After being extremely disappointed with my first fertility dr's office and dr (he actually gave me the results of another person, told me I would never get pregnant on my own!) found Dr Lederman, Marie and Samantha, I cannot express how amazing of a staff they are. Always friendly, always caring and always willing to work with you. As reported I to never waited long for test results or appointments. Oh and the best part I am 10 weeks pregnant with my second child.
RID: 5338902
09/04/14 5 5 5 5 My husband and I would strongly recommend Dr. Lederman and his team to couples experiencing infertility issues. Dr. Lederman and his nurse, Samantha, were informative and honest about my IVF treatment, and they always addressed the many, many questions we had for them. My test results were always shared in a timely manner and both Dr. Lederman and Samantha were great at responding quickly to our emails and phone calls. They were professional, friendly, and successful as I am now pregnant after one IVF cycle!  Respond
RID: 3818130
21/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Matthew Lederman is an excellent infertility doctor. He is compassionate, down-to-earth, and realistic. He worked very hard on diagnosing our infertility problem and told us our options with honesty. Dr. Lederman took a comprehensive interest in my overall health and hopes for the future. Today Iam 13 weeks pregnant and would like to thank Dr. Lederman and his team. When we decided what the best option for us was, the Mount Kisco NY office and staff were very helpful with every aspect of the process from expenses, to appointments, to guidance and instructions, and gave great support and encouragement. Thanks to Dr. Matthew Lederman and his team especially Marie Lazaro and Samantha Keorasmey. Dr. Matthew Lederman is an excellent infertility doctor who my husband and I fully trust. He is so very patient and we highly recommend him to anyone who is having fertility complications. Best of luck!
RID: 3811782
20/01/14 5 5 5 5 We went to Dr. Lederman's office for a second opinion and never looked back. From day one, he listened to our concerns and wishes, offered his best opinion, and worked with us. We chose to start with the least invasive procedures and never felt pressured or misled by Dr. Lederman to pursue anything we didn't feel ready for. When there was bad news, he seemed genuinely concerned. When there was good news, he joined us in our excitement! Marie greets everyone with a smile everyday and Samantha will get back to you ASAP. She knows her stuff! Rarely did I have to wait for more than 10 minutes in the early mornings and never for a scheduled appointment. Right now, we're 10 weeks pregnant. We hope we never have to, but if needed, we would go back to Dr. Lederman and his team without a doubt.
RID: 3658753
17/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lederman has been excellent at making us feel like family. He was very thorough in explaining the procedure and next steps. He makes you feel very comfortable discussing every option in great detail so that you know what to expect. This made the difficult journey of infertility issues a better experience as you are at ease and every step of the way Dr. Lederman and his staff guide you through making what was difficult a pleasing experience. I highly recommend him and his practice to anyone looking for a fertility doctor.
RID: 3654653
13/01/14 5 5 5 5 I honestly can't say one bad thing about Dr. Lederman OR his staff! Going through fertility issues is hard enough and having an office you can say you look forward to going to isn't always easy to find. First when I found Dr. Lederman I was able to get an appointment right away which was so important for me treatment. Everything was always explained clearly and I felt like I could ask any question!! He has a great bedside manor and his nurse Samantha is so friendly! I could always count on someone getting back to me right away either by phone or by email! I am happy to say that I am expecting my first this summer and I don't know where I would be if I had not found this office!!!
RID: 3620841
28/11/13 5 5 5 5 I had the best experience with dr lederman and his staff. I am now pregnant after my first round of ivf with him and the whole ivf experience was very easy with them. They were all helpful and kind hearted. I will forever be a patient to dr lederman  Respond
RID: 3592222
31/10/13 5 5 5 5 I had a great experience with this doctor and his staff. They were knowledgable, helpful and accommodating. I feel they gave me the best advice and guidance for my specific situation.
RID: 2891765
02/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Lederman and everyone at Continuum Reproductive center were great. Someone is always available to speak to regarding all questions at all times. Dr. Lederman helped me and my husband decide what course of treatment was best for us to have a baby. I am happy to report that within months we were expecting out first child . They helped us with the best thing in our lives and we are forever great full .  Respond
RID: 2877581
25/09/13 5 5 5 5 Seeking help with infertility is definitely not an easy decision to make and finding a good doctor is invaluable. Dr. Lederman and his staff were amazing throughout my 2 year journey. I had several procedures done with him and his team and each time I was extremely pleased with the level of care I received. Overall my experience with Dr. Lederman has been wonderful, I could never have found a better office to guide me and my husband through this difficult journey. I cannot thank them enough for being the support system everyone needs during the ups and downs of fertility treatments!
RID: 2842415
07/09/13 5 5 5 5 The decision to go to a fertility doctor is not an easy one. After multiple miscarriages, my OB referred me to Dr. Lederman. From the first meeting he was patient, caring and very thorough. He explained every test, every result and every procedure in detail. He would call to tell me updates and answer questions. I could tell he really cared about us and wanted us to succeed. Marie, the receptionist, was always cheerful and positive. She was knowledgeable about insurance questions. The nurses, Beth and Samantha are the best I have ever worked with. They answer email and phone calls in a timely manner and are very caring and empathetic. The whole time, I knew I was in really good hands. When we finally got pregnant, they were so happy for us. It was bittersweet to "graduate" their program and go back to my OB. I am so grateful for everything they have done for us.
RID: 2703593
08/07/13 5 5 5 5 Great / Knowledgable Dr. Wonderful and warm staff. great team for success. Dr worked with us to make appointment easy and convenience. Beth , Samantha and Marie are wonderful experienced staff
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 2675735
10/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lederman and his RN Beth were extremely patient with me throughout my journey of trying to conceive. I was very stressed about the process and they were always reassuring and I didn't feel rushed. We conceived on our first IVF try and have an amazing son to show for it. I will certainly use this doctor again should we need to use non-natural methods to conceive again. Forever grateful.
RID: 2672742
06/06/13 4 4 5 5 Went in for a consult after miscarriage/irregular periods/inability to conceive for 1yr/advanced maternal age (38 yo). Dr.L ordered all the blood tests & then encouraged me to try conceiving naturally after seeing I was about to ovulate thru a sonogram. Got pregnant the next cycle when I was out-of-town (knew what to look for this time!). Decided to visit Dr.L again to discuss test results. So glad I did! The initial tests showed an elevated A1C & Dr.L insisted I get proper pre-diabetic natal care right away. He also ordered add'l pregnancy-related bloodwork & detected a progesterone issue-- prescribing suppositories just 4 days after my HPT+ (something my regular OB would've missed). It's true, Dr L talks very fast & doesn't like to repeat himself. But he obviously really cares- he gave me a deep discount since my insurance doesn't cover infertility & returned all after-work calls. I graduated from his care last week & feel hopeful about this pregnancy thanks largely to his help.
RID: 2614945
11/04/13 5 5 5 5 My husband and I tried to get pregnant on our own for three years before learning that we would be unable to do so without infertility treatment. The first fertility specialist told us the only way would conceive is through IVF. This particular infertility center felt like a business and I received weekly phone calls from the nurse pressuring me to pick a date to start trearment. My husband and I were unsure if we wanted to start with IVF or IUI. We went to Dr. Lederman for a second opinion and we were immediately impressed. The receptionist Marie always greeted us and was friendly, the nurse Beth always returned phone calls and answered all of our questions and Dr, Lederman always listened to our concerns. We never once felt like a number or part of a large business. They genuinely care about their patients. We did not do IVF instead we tried IUI and got pregnant on the first try! I had a healthy baby boy two months ago!
RID: 2599254
25/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lederman and his staff, Beth, Samantha, and Marie, were amazing. My husband and I went to see Dr. Lederman after having trouble TTC. Dr. Lederman and his staff were so wonderful in all of our questions, being helpful and always there when we needed them Our office visits were always pleasant and quick! We even went to the CRC office in Manhattan for two procedures and were just as thrilled with them. My husband and I owe Dr. Lederman, Beth, Samantha, and the Continuum Reproductive Office in Manhattan our future. Without them my husband and I would not have been blessed to be expecting twins. If you are having issues with infertility, Dr. Lederman and his staff and the BEST!!!
RID: 2565396
20/02/13 5 5 5 5 Fertility issues are never easy, and my husband and I were looking for a doctor we felt comfortable with. Dr. Lederman was recommended to us by my OBGYN, and we are so glad! Dr. Lederman was caring, patient, optomistic, and honest with us through the whole process. He took the time to go over everything with us at each step. His staff - Beth, Samantha, and Marie were all wonderful, and everyone helped to put our mind at ease. We worked with Dr. Lederman for about 10 months, and are currently 20 weeks pregnant with a little girl. We were just thrilled with our experience, and would recommend Dr. Lederman in a heartbeat.
RID: 2539594
23/01/13 3 3 3 5 I'm glad to see a lot of people are happy with Dr. Lederman. However, I did not feel comfortable at all. I did not feel as though I was being taken seriously. I am older (not old) and although he did tell me I am not lost cause, he did not seem very optimistic in his attitude. He talks way too fast and then asks if I have questions. I didn't know if I had questions because I didn't understand half od what he said. I just know that I left his office feeling like the options (only one) was something he didn't think would work anyway. I truly felt like he was basically brushing me off. I think he is very knowledgeable, but he is not very good at conveying that knowledge. I seriously do not know what to do next. He told me 3 times that my insurance will not cover IVF and even though his website says they offer discounted rates for thoe whose insurance will not cover, he never offered that to me at all. I'm left confused and saddened.
RID: 2537864
22/01/13 5 5 4 5 We recommend Dr. Lederman and his staff! Beth and Marie are always very warm, making your visit comfortable. Dr. Lederman is very professional: very thorough, providing all needed info, and making sure that there is always a plan in place of how to proceed. Also, in addition, he has called after hours to answer questions, and made sure we were okay before, during and after the laproscopic surgery I had. He and his father performed the surgery, and the whole process and healing afterwards was very smooth. We were not comfortable with the IVF procedure, and although that was Dr. Lederman's next recommended step, he was willing to explore with us alternatives, to see if those would work better for us. We ended up getting pregnant naturally, but are very grateful for the year of analysis and help from this team at Continuum Reproductive Center in Mount Kisco.
RID: 2519572
02/01/13 5 5 5 5 I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman and the Continuum Reproductive Center to anyone facing fertility issues. When tests revealed high FSH, I was devastated and didn't have a lot of hope. My obgyn recommended Dr. Lederman and I am so thankful she did. The practice is truly wonderful. From the start, Beth, Marie, Samantha and Dr. Lederman were kind, caring, considerate, respectful, honest, reasonable and reliable. They were so gracious in answering my questions and making me feel comfortable. The office runs like a well oiled machine. You always know exactly what to expect and the hours are very convenient. We got our miracle and I am currently almost 8 weeks pregnant with twins. We are of course thrilled! However, I can honestly say that even if I was not able to get pregnant, I would still absolutely, without a doubt, recommend this practice. Infertility is very difficult to handle, even if you have other children, and I can't imagine another practice doing a better job.
RID: 2517683
01/01/13 4 5 5 5 My experience with Dr. Lederman was wonderful! He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and always took the time to answer any questions that I or my husband had. He made a very difficult time in our lives (when we were having trouble conceiving) much easier. Now, I am 8 weeks pregnant!
RID: 2513609
27/12/12 5 5 5 5 My husband and I were very happy from the first day we met with Dr. Lederman. He took the time to explain our options and go over them in detail with us. He also made sure to do tests that were necessary right away. I found the staff to be very helpful. Beth would always email me right back if I had a question and they were always accommodating if I needed to come in earlier. I highly recommend Dr. Lederman if you are having fertility problems.
RID: 2508308
21/12/12 5 5 5 5 We were very happy with Dr. Matthew Lederman and the staff at Continuum Reproductive Center. We were most pleased by Dr. Lederman's patience, bedside manner, professionalism, and expertise. Of all the possible reasons why we had been unable to conceive, he quickly narrowed in on the most likely scenarios and created a plan that ultimately led to a successful twin pregnancy through IUI. He definitely has the best interests of the patient in mind and works very diligently to explain the possible procedures and risks. We highly recommend him. We did see the other doctors in this practice and were most happy with Dr. Lederman.
RID: 2499924
13/12/12 5 4 5 5 Our experience with Dr. Lederman was wonderful. Not only is he a smart, thoughtful and meticulous doctor, he is also very caring and courteous. He was quickly and efficiently able to get to the bottom of our fertility issues, and suggest viable solutions, and help us get pregnant. In short, I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman to anyone looking for a fertility expert!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2496992
11/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Matthew Ledderman has such an amazing personality and was always very thorough in his procedures. And all the staff members from the Receptionists to the Nurses were all very professional, pleasant and uplifting. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen. My husband and I were unsuccessfully trying to conceive for 2 years before seeing Dr. Ledderman. Just three months after seeing Dr. Ledderman I was pregnant! Dr. Ledderman diagnosed me with having PCOS which was preventing me from becoming pregnant, and by treating the PCOS with medicine, I was able to conceive naturally. I would highly recommend anyone who is trying to get pregnant with PCOS to see Dr. Ledderman. He’s the best!
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 2472874
13/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lederman and his staff managed to lead me through a very draining and difficult process with humor, knowledge and trust. Dr. Lederman was respectful of my questions and worked around the restrictions of my religious beliefs. He was honest and factual, which I really appreciated. At this practice, I wasn't just a chart. When it came time for my egg retrieval, Dr. Lederman gave me a personal phone call to explain the process and answer any questions I still may have. This was very appreciated since he would not be the doctor performing the operation. The practice runs on a revolving schedule and it turned out that neither my retrieval or my transfer were performed by Dr.L. However, this gave me an opportunity to meet all of the doctors in the practice and I can honestly said that they are all FABULOUS! I also must mention the care from both of my R.As. With my awful veins they were patient and always managed to get the sample without killing me. I would 100% recommend Dr.L
RID: 2448928
16/10/12 5 5 5 5 Mr.leaderman was very nice .They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is very friendly and professional. I was very satisfied with my visit. They were helpful and I left feeling encouraged. The office was easy enough to find.
RID: 2435761
30/09/12 4 5 5 5 I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman. He was incredibly thorough in investigating why we were having trouble getting pregnant. He has a wonderful bedside manner and was very accommodating and available for any questions or concerns. When we decided to try IVF, Dr. Lederman gave great consideration to our concerns about having multiples and put forth several options for us - and I'm happy to report that it worked the very first time as I'm now 9 weeks pregnant. Throughout the entire process I felt that we were well informed of our options and while he always shared an opinion on how best to proceed based upon the specifics of our situation, we were never pushed and always felt we had a great say in our care. The staff at the NY office were lovely and kind.
RID: 2434900
28/09/12 4 4 5 5 Our overall experience with Dr. Lederman was extremely positive; I would definitely recommend him! Dr. Lederman is very patient; he answered all our questions in a thoughtful & thorough way that we were able to understand. It’s such an emotional experience & it was comforting to have a Dr. that really took the time to get to know US & OUR situation. We saw him in the NYC office so scheduling sometimes was a little hard (he was in NYC 2 days during the week; alternated weekends with other Drs.). The NYC staff was overall friendly. While I never met his Mt. Kisco staff I found them to be extremely helpful over the phone. One thing I wanted to point out is that the Drs. alternate working the weekends (makes sense, we just didn’t think about it). We were shocked to have another Dr. that didn’t know our story. It made a very personal experience, impersonal. I’m sure other infertility offices operate this way. I wish someone would have told us so we would’ve been prepared.
RID: 2403984
17/08/12 5 5 5 5 My husband and I had been trying to conceive for almost 6 years. We had seen several doctors out in Seattle with no success...not even the hopes of a possibility. The best thing I found about Dr Lederman and the staff was their ability to keep me positive. Dr Lederman has a great sense of humor and kept up laughing through such a stressful time. Beth (nurse) is fabulous! Both of them take time to speak with each patient, not just in the office but on the phone. They made my husband and I feel so comfortable. We also appreciated the fact that they didn't "dance around" anything. They were direct and informative. After what we had been through, we were tired of the runaround. After several IUI attempts (and other procedures) in Seattle and only 3 IUI's at Dr Lederman's office, we are finally pregnant!!! In about 3 1/2 months we will be welcoming our little girl!!! Thank you Dr Lederman and Beth!!!!!
Insurance: MVP Health
RID: 2386095
27/07/12 5 5 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Matthew Lederman (Continuum Reproductive Center - Mt. Kisco office). He was very thoughtful and thorough in his approach. He provided detailed information and guidance. The entire staff was wonderful to interact with. Prior to my first appointment, they had already researched my insurance so Dr. Lederman could know in advance what was covered - before making recommendations on action steps. The nurse was always available by phone or email whenever I had a question. Another thing that was important to me was the personal attention. I was seen immediately for each appointment, never having to wait and never feeling rushed upon leaving.  Respond
RID: 2332058
07/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ledarman and Beth and Marie were abosolutely my saving grace during this 2 year journey to get pregnant. After 2 miscarriages and 3 failed IUI cylces, Dr. Ledarman suggested IVF and We are currently 8 weeks preggo with a healthy baby!He was so understanding and supportive. Beth was my lifeline through it all. I am graduating to my regular OB because the baby seems strong. I am finding myself not wanting to leave their care. They were all AMAZING and I felt so comfortable through the entire process.
RID: 2314437
03/07/12 1 1 1 1 nice bedside manner, but several mistakes made during and leading up to very damaging IVF; would highly recommend avoiding Lederman:(
Paid (or co-pay): $5000
RID: 2272704
19/06/12 5 5 5 5 My husband and I couldn't be happier with the experiance we had with Dr. Lederman, Beth, and Marie. From day one they made us feel comfortable and confident that we would ultimately be able to achieve our goal of conception. Whenever we had a question or concern we would call and Dr. Lederman or Beth would call us right back. We even asked for an extra sonogram to make sure eveything was ok and Dr. Lederman accomodated us the next day. We are currently 8 weeks pregnant with twins and if we decide to have any more children we will definitely be calling Dr. Lederman, Beth, and Marie!
RID: 1830310
01/04/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lederman, Beth, and Marie were all great during our fertility experience. They were very helpful with my insurance and prescription woes. They were also sympathetic during my first miscarriage. I'm 28 weeks now and am very grateful for the little miracles they performed! Their hours are great and convenient too! THANK YOU!!! I would totally recommend them and will be going back again for our next baby!
Respond

19/03/12 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Gynecologist (OBGYN)" to "Reproductive Endocrinologist"
RID: 1754968
18/03/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Lederman was absolutely fabulous. His office staff were very kind and always returned phone calls the same day. My husband and I got pregnant on only the lowest dose of clomid the first time taking it. He was always kind and caring and took his time with us and answered questions thoroughly. (sometimes that resulted in him running a big late, but given the quality of care we experienced, its fair to assume he does that with all his patients and I don't hold it against the practice). I would without hesitation 100% recommend him to anyone.
RID: 1749787
16/03/12 5 5 5 5 Turning to a fertility specialist was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I never expected there to be a problem. I really thought I would be told “Go home, have sex, you’re fine.” That is not however what I was told. I resisted and had a huge internal struggle. Somehow Dr. Matthew Lederman knew I was hesitating and took the time to call me to discuss my concerns. That was my turning point. After that phone call I put my fertility in the hands of Continuum Reproductive Center in Mt Kisco. The nurse Beth Henke was extremely helpful and available to answer my questions and put my mind at ease, either via phone or email. Dr. Lederman is very knowledgeable and was able to give me information on the latest research in the field. Overall we had a very positive experience.
See Responses
RID: 1717409
19/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lederman and his staff were absolutley wonderful. His primary nurse Beth was fantastic. My wife and I were having a very difficult time concieving, but after seeing Dr Lederman only a few time were finally successful. We couldn't be happier with the care we received. Thank you Dr. Lederman/Beth
RID: 1703822
03/02/12 5 5 5 5 I can't thank Dr. Lederman, his nurse Beth and the office manager Marie enough for all they did for me. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant and it wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for everything that they did for me. They were very accomodating with office hours (7am and 6pm appointments on certain days), and answering any questions that I had (via email and phone). I never felt like just another patient. They truly take care of you, as if you are their only patient. I would recommend Dr. Lederman and his staff to anyone that is looking for a caring, understand, responsive and knowledgable doctor. They made me feel at ease, even though may hsuband and I were dealing with the difficulty of getting pregnant.
RID: 1703607
02/02/12 5 5 5 5 My husband and I had googled different infertility specialists and the closest to where we lived was Mt.Kisco and this was definitely an experience and worth it all. I am now 8 weeks pregnant.My insurance did not cover any of the infertility treatments which was a toll on us but Dr.Lederman was very patient and kind enough to help us pay in instalments. Secondly, Beth and Marie are amazing..They know your name, they always have a smile on their face and when I graduated I got a big hug from them and we really had them stand by us through the IUI failures and success.Dr.Lederman was very patient and they adjusted my appointments and acommodated me in the last minute appts I made.We are and will always be thankful to them for the support and the care they provide.  Respond
RID: 1696086
25/01/12 5 5 5 5 My Experience with Dr. Lederman his nurse Beth and reception Marie was incrediable. The enviroment is very friendly and personable. They take pride in caring about you as an individual and your unquie case. The staff returnes phone calls promptly and if there was an issue it was addressed quickly. I fully enjoyed working with everyone. I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman and his staff to anyone.  Respond
RID: 1695016
24/01/12 5 5 5 5 Everything was covered, under my plan! The whole office was great, Dr. Lederman put my mind at rest, was able to get pregnant in just two IUI procedures when everyone told me that I would probably need IVF because of my age. They were always positive and upbeat keeping focused on the goal. They always accommodated my schedule, whether it was early, late, or my husband was going to be out of town. I never had to wait in the office. When there would be a problem getting medications on time they would always make sure that I would have enough to carry me over until it came in. I would highly recommend using Dr. Mathew Lederman and his staff at Mt. Kisco, NY.
RID: 1692924
21/01/12 5 5 5 5 Great experience with doctor and staff. Our condition required lots of medication (some of them very expensive) and they always had them available for us while we waited for the batch from the insurance company to arrive on the mail. And, in the end, we have a baby on her way!
RID: 1684269
12/01/12 5 5 5 5 This was the 3rd doctor that we saw over 2 years. Dr. Lederman finally got us pregnany after two trys! He had ideas and thoughts that the other doctor we saw didn't. I would highly reccommend him and his staff.
RID: 1675658
03/01/12 5 5 5 5 Our experience with Dr. Lederman and his office staff was excellent. Appointments were easy and pleasant to schedule and we never waited long to be seen. Dr. Lederman kept us informed throughout the IUI and IVF process and we are happily expecting! He and his nurse Beth were great and made us feel comforted throughout what can be an emotional process. I highly recommend Dr. Lederman to anyone who needs the help of a reproductive endocrinologist.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1675624
03/01/12 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Lederman since July 2011. We went through 2 IUI's and 1 IVF cycle, and tonight, we heard our babies heartbeat and graduated! This office and staff was wonderful and patient and accomodating. They were understanding through all the losses, Dr. Lederman was realistic with the treatments and actually listened to what I wanted to do instead of just insisting that ivf was my only option like other doctors. I was always in and out of his office, and never felt rushed. They know your name, you are not just a number, and tonight, as i graduated to my regular OB, I got hugs and kisses. I would recommend this doctor to anyone looking to treat their infertility who doesn't want to be just another number.
RID: 1577551
02/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lederman and his staff were absolutely wonderful. I went in for fertility treatments, and got pregnant on my 2nd try!! They were all so caring and helpful and answered every single one of my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Lederman and his practice to anyone trying to get pregnant!  Respond
RID: 1571612
26/10/11 5 4 5 5 I just "graduated" today, meaning that I am healthfully 8 weeks pregnant! And I can't thank enough Dr Lederman and his office nurses and staff for it. They made the process easier, being all very nice, available and professional. The process is long, took me 3 failed inseminations and the one successful IVF to get there, but thanks to this great team, it was OK and I will even kind of miss seeing them several times a week. Being a working mom, appointment times were very convenient, very early in the day (7.00am-9.00am). They are open every day, even WE and Holidays, as there are 2 Doctors, also great in the office. Again, MERCI BEAUCOUP!
RID: 1533553
09/09/11 5 5 5 5 I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lederman. We did 4 unsuccessful rounds of IUI, then a round of IVF and now we're having twins! He helped SO much with the cost of IVF with discounts and drug samples. We were in the Mt Kisco office and I never waited more than 5 minutes to see him, not a single time. Both his nurse Beth, and the office manager Marie were a wonderful help and comfort as well. It was a very supportive, calm environment which is important when going through infertility. I would highly recommend Dr Lederman to anyone in the area.
RID: 1486669
14/07/11 5 5 5 5 We would not be where we are today without Dr. Lederman, Beth & Marie. We are so greatful for their time, attention and patience throughout this process. From the first appointment we had (about 1 year ago) we felt welcomed and as though we were in good hands. Infertility treatments are extremely time consuming. My husband and I both work full time. They always found a way to accomodate our schedules and did their best to prepare us for every step we would take along the way. No one ever wants to have to go through or experience this but, having such a wonderful Dr and staff to go to, made the experience as bearable as possible. I am now just over 9 weeks pregnant and going to a regular OB. Leaving Dr. Lederman was bitter sweet! There are no words to thank them all for what they have done!  Respond
RID: 1484617
12/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lederman (terrific), Beth (the amazing nurse) and Marie (wonderful receptionist) are by far the best group of doctors I could have imagined when going through such a tough time in our lives. Dr. Lederman's bedside manner is confronting, informative & he does everything he can to make you feel comfortable and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this practice especially for such an emotional venture. I can't stress enough how helpful and comforting my experience was with this practice. They helped us achieve our dream and it was a pleasant experience through and through. I was so sad to leave but thrilled beyond belief they had helped us achieve what we had set out to do!
RID: 1479437
05/07/11 5 5 5 5 I had been seeing Dr. Lederman as a patient for infertility for over 1 year. Both the doctor, nurse, and staff were informative, helpful and compassionate during this very difficult time in my life. Dr. Lederman provided such personalized service, always calling me back if I had questions or concerns. He spent numerous visits with my husband and I discussing treatment plans and medications. He was very patient and the office very efficient. I would highly recommend using Dr. Lederman at his Mount Kisco office for infertility related issues as you will receive the best of care. I no longer am a patient of Dr. Lederman because I am 3 months pregnant! His good work is evident as I've reached my goal with the help of him and his pleasant staff.
* - Rating left by a registered user