Rate Dr. Nancy J. Simons

Dr. Nancy J. Simons's Ratings

I have gone to Nancy for over a year and she has helped me get through several life changing events. She is non-judgmental and compassionate. I truly appreciate the insight and guidance she has given me which has helped me to make some tough decisions. I recommend Nancy to anyone who is in need of help dealing with life's challenges.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Simons is fantastic. She has helped me through a few diffucult situations. I appreciate her accessibility, professionalism, and compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

I see Dr. Simons at my corporate clinic. She is wonderful and always helps me gain insight and useful tools to solve problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Simons is excellent. I would probably see her every week if I could but she only does hours during the week which is the only downside to seeing her. She is an amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

Dr. Simons is an excellent psychologist who a warm welcoming nature

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112631].votes_count ]]