Rate Dr. Blane M. Crandall

Dr. Blane M. Crandall's Ratings

Dr. Crandall and his staff have always provided the best of care, courtesy and service.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

For over 25 years Dr. Crandall has been my trusted physician and confidant. The compassion and understanding by him and his office staff reassure me when I have routine or specific medical needs. He treats me for HRT, migraine headaches, and general health care. I appreciate that he stays current on research and treatments. He is gentle and always has time to hear from me and I never feel rushed or in an assembly line. The office staff are professional and so welcoming, you'd think I am their favorite patient. I have had other OBGYN doctors but never felt so confident and positive that this is the perfect doctor for me. I'm so glad Dr. Crandall is my health care professional. I would never go to any other, EVER! Thank you Dr. Crandall for all you do for me. God bless you.
Marianne Beckham

Submitted Sept. 3, 2014 | flag

My daughter's 22nd birthday was this past week, and it made me think about my childbirth experience. Thanks to Dr. Crandall I was able to stay confident and relaxed even with hurricane Andrew churning in the Gulf of Mexico. He made sure that I knew he was standing ready to be there for me in case I went into labor. I began seeing him when I became pregnant and have had the most amazing care on every level to this day. Dr. Crandall is a true physician and always has his patients' well being as priority number 1! He handles all medical concerns that I have, but he also spends time educating me so that I can experience the best overall health possible. He stays current on the newest medical advances and is always eager to discuss any questions that I may have. Not only is Dr. Crandall an excellent physician, he is very respectful, and truly cares for his patients. I definitely refer my friends and family to Dr. Crandall, because I have the utmost confidence in him and his excellent staff. I wish every woman could experience the excellent care that Dr. Crandall and his staff provide women in Naples, FL!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2014 | flag

If you want to find a good physician, ask a nurse. She is he biggest and hardest judge besides his wife. I was fortunate enough to work along side Dr Crandall as an OBGYN RN at our local hospital for many years, so there was without question who would care for myself and to deliver my babies. Working with Dr Crandall was amazing, he cared for his patients as if they were his own family, and that's obsolete in medicine in the real world. Dr Crandall made sure his patients were all well cared for before his day or night were finished, if finished at all. Time never mattered to him, his patients did. Dr Crandall's office is never empty,which is actually a good sign of a sought after Physician. His staff including Mrs Crandall seems to know everyone personally. If ever you have a longer then expected wait, just be assured he is not playing golf. One of his patients needed extra care or Mother Nature decided a baby should be born during your schedule appointment. And everyone knows you can not mess with Mother Nature. And when it's your turn to see Dr Crandall, just know your his most important patient and time spent!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014 | flag

I've never known a doctor as compassionate and genuinely concerned about his patients as Dr Crandall. In 2005 I moved to Naples from NYC and had to part with my doctor of 20+ years. From my first appointment thru present day, Dr Crandall's front desk staff have always been respectful and kind to me, making me feel comfortable and valued as a patient. That first day I met Dr Crandall I knew right away I found the perfect doctor! Prior to meeting Dr Crandall I had drenching night sweats for many years, but was always told it was just an unfortunate part of aging I'd have to learn to live with. Well, Dr Crandall eliminated those night sweats!! I think he has genius calibre intelligence (concerning all things medical, not just gynecology), yet he always takes time to patiently explain everything in layman terms. Another thing that sets Dr Crandall apart from every other physician is that he's never once made me feel he's rushing me out the door to get to see his next patient. Also he and his staff are excellent at follow up and truly care about his patients as individuals. When I've called his office needing to be seen ASAP, they were kind enough to squeeze me in that same day (practically unheard of here in Florida!). Forget about driving to a lab and waiting hours to get blood drawn. It's all done right there in his office. My veins are considered problematic elsewhere, yet Dr Crandall's nurses are incredibly gentle and get the job done on the first stick with no pain whatsoever. When Dr Crandall first offered me his cell phone number I almost fell over. How many other physicians do that? The few times I did text he always responded immediately. I had heart surgery in 2011 (not with Dr Crandall since he doesn't perform heart surgery) and there were complications plus an arduous recovery. So a year later when Dr Crandall told me I needed a hysterectomy, I was terrified of another horrendous hospital ordeal. I'm happy to report my hysterectomy with Dr Crandall went beautifully and my recovery was pretty much a day at the beach with ZERO pain (just as he told me it would be!). Dr Crandall personally called me from his car the evening after my surgery (as well as the next morning) to see how I was doing. I can't thank Dr Crandall (as well as his entire staff) enough for always being there for me.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Crandall's for many years. He has taken care of many problems I have had with the greatest compassion and knowledge. He is always up to date with the latest treatments. I have the greatest confidence in this wonderful Doctor. He always has time to explain thoroughly any aspect of my care. I recently had a problem unrelated to GYN and he immediately had a solution. It took care of my problem in la
Ess than a week.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Crandall is a trusted clinician. He has cared for my family for the past 35+ years in the capacity of family physician and OB/GYN. He is consistent, reliable and kind. His knowledge in the field of OB/GYN is EXCEPTIONAL! Dr. Blane Crandall goes above and beyond the call of duty to be available for his patients. Thank you to Dr. Blane and his staff for being there for us over the years. We are grateful for all of you!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Crandall is the epitome of what a doctor should be, he has perfected the science and art of medicine and patient care; something lost with many new physicians these days. Not only is his practice patient centered, his life is! His passion for women’s health shines through in everything he does.

I have been fortunate enough to be a patient of Dr. Crandall’s for over 25 years and wouldn’t dream of having a different primary care/OB-GYN. I no longer live in the area but still make it a point to travel to Naples, FL for my annual exams. When I was pregnant with my son, I never had a second thought of who to go to for pre-natal care and delivery. My husband and I drove 4 hours for each visit during this time. Dr. Crandall saw me on multiple Saturdays when I needed and answered my calls whenever I had a concern. He takes patient care to an entirely different tier than most physicians; he genuinely cares for his patients.

Doshie is the office manager; she is also Dr. Crandall’s wife. She runs an amazing office and ensures the staff is superb. Together they make a team that will advocate for you, care for you, cry with you and hold your hand through the hardest of times and celebrate with you during the more joyous ones.

As his patient you have access to his cell phone number in case of an emergency or an urgent concern that may fall outside of the typical office hours. He always answers!

The only times I have ever had to wait on Dr. Crandall have been because he was with another patient who NEEDED him, not running late for some erroneous reason. Rest assured if he is late your visit is never compromised! Dr. Crandall provides each patient with this level of care, not rushing through the remaining appointments of the day just to try to catch up! When you are with Dr. Crandall his focus is only on you, and providing you with the highest quality healthcare available. I could never say enough kind words about Dr. Crandall, Doshie Crandall and their office staff!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

I am a currently a patient of Dr. Crandall's. He is truly one of the best Doctors I've had the pleasure of meeting. His entire staff and his wife were very helpful in answering any inquiries I had and they always greeted me with a smile. I felt very comfortable being a patient of his and he is one of the few Doctors I've had in which I felt confident enough in his answers that I didn't feel it was necessary for a second opinion. He and his staff were always polite and patient with me. If there was ever a chance I didn't understand something they made sure to thoroughly explain it to me in detail. I would highly recommend Dr. Crandall to anyone looking for a Doctor who is truly sincere and confident in what he does for his patients.