You may also like

Rate Dr. Blane M. Crandall

Dr. Blane M. Crandall's Ratings

I was a new patient of Dr. Crandalls today referred by one of my clients. I am a new OB, I am so delighted that liza was able to fit me in I was having multiple problems with my pregnancy. Although the one girl people are complaining about on this website being a problem the DOCTOR IS NUMBER ONE. And the reason he gets behind is because of emergencies like me, so thank you Dr Crandall for putting me at ease and telling me my baby is safe, and thank you liza for having such compassion for me and my situation for getting me in and not making me wait. This is why 80 % of my clients go to him as patients, and now I do. No Insurances or Insurances still he is the best for us. DR CRANDALL #1

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have been a patient for a long time. I am leaving because my last appointment I sat in waiting room had been asked three times by receptionist Pam what my name is in front of whole room and what am I there for yeast infection, Pam has no clue about hippa it was bad enough when his wife talks about employees, and the kids, but this Pam she told me ten minutes I was there two and half hours Pam knew that I could of stayed at work Pam knew I worked at NCH and walked over when it was closer to time. I am a cash pay patient because they do not take any insurances because as Pam says they don't like government involved insurances or policies. Pam did give me a hint to go to an urgent care or use her health food store and use what she uses for yeast infections because she does not use Dr Crandall, she also recommended an insurance, although she thought she was helpful four of us in the waiting room felt we were not coming back. He is always behind because as Pam says he is leaving town, AGAIN, or he is on his couch what does that mean???? Betsey came up and she did not have my chart up or two others this girl is a loser and they are too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Crandall's since 1989 when he was called in for a second opinion regarding surgery for an ovarian cyst. After the surgery he stopped by to see how I was doing (not even my doctor yet). Two years later I became pregnant with my second son and immediately called him. I was a planned c-section but things moved along a couple days early and Dr. Crandall took the time to let things progress naturally, even losing a whole night's sleep waiting on me. His calm demeanor, educational ability, whole health medical knowledge and great staff are just a few of the reasons I continue to see him even though he's not one of my insurance group doctors. He and his staff do treat you as if you are their favorite, most important patient. Thank you, Dr. Crandall and staff. You all are GREAT!! - Sally Weissenborn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

No actual care for human beings. Cold. Nasty reception, without cause. All my bills are paid. Wait. Only one bill. Saw him only 2 times. First was to be covered as well check 100% on my insurance. Charged 378. Over. For LLC. Previous business owner, here, medical, office, codes & insurance experience + family Background. This office is operating illegally for profit. Watch out!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Just started seeing him and he is the BEST! His staff is super nice too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Crandall has delivered 2 of my children and I could not have asked for a better experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

When I met with Dr. Crandall, he took his time to listen and understand my health concerns. In speaking with him, his vast knowledge of the medical field is apparent. I sensed his unique, caring focus from the moment we began to discuss my health issue. Dr. Crandall takes his time, and I've never felt rushed during any of my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2566511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Crandall and his staff have always provided the best of care, courtesy and service.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2531457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

For over 25 years Dr. Crandall has been my trusted physician and confidant. The compassion and understanding by him and his office staff reassure me when I have routine or specific medical needs. He treats me for HRT, migraine headaches, and general health care. I appreciate that he stays current on research and treatments. He is gentle and always has time to hear from me and I never feel rushed or in an assembly line. The office staff are professional and so welcoming, you'd think I am their favorite patient. I have had other OBGYN doctors but never felt so confident and positive that this is the perfect doctor for me. I'm so glad Dr. Crandall is my health care professional. I would never go to any other, EVER! Thank you Dr. Crandall for all you do for me. God bless you.
Marianne Beckham

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

My daughter's 22nd birthday was this past week, and it made me think about my childbirth experience. Thanks to Dr. Crandall I was able to stay confident and relaxed even with hurricane Andrew churning in the Gulf of Mexico. He made sure that I knew he was standing ready to be there for me in case I went into labor. I began seeing him when I became pregnant and have had the most amazing care on every level to this day. Dr. Crandall is a true physician and always has his patients' well being as priority number 1! He handles all medical concerns that I have, but he also spends time educating me so that I can experience the best overall health possible. He stays current on the newest medical advances and is always eager to discuss any questions that I may have. Not only is Dr. Crandall an excellent physician, he is very respectful, and truly cares for his patients. I definitely refer my friends and family to Dr. Crandall, because I have the utmost confidence in him and his excellent staff. I wish every woman could experience the excellent care that Dr. Crandall and his staff provide women in Naples, FL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520945].votes_count ]]