You may also like

Rate Dr. Blane M. Crandall

Dr. Blane M. Crandall's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Crandall's since 1989 when he was called in for a second opinion regarding surgery for an ovarian cyst. After the surgery he stopped by to see how I was doing (not even my doctor yet). Two years later I became pregnant with my second son and immediately called him. I was a planned c-section but things moved along a couple days early and Dr. Crandall took the time to let things progress naturally, even losing a whole night's sleep waiting on me. His calm demeanor, educational ability, whole health medical knowledge and great staff are just a few of the reasons I continue to see him even though he's not one of my insurance group doctors. He and his staff do treat you as if you are their favorite, most important patient. Thank you, Dr. Crandall and staff. You all are GREAT!! - Sally Weissenborn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

No actual care for human beings. Cold. Nasty reception, without cause. All my bills are paid. Wait. Only one bill. Saw him only 2 times. First was to be covered as well check 100% on my insurance. Charged 378. Over. For LLC. Previous business owner, here, medical, office, codes & insurance experience + family Background. This office is operating illegally for profit. Watch out!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Just started seeing him and he is the BEST! His staff is super nice too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Crandall has delivered 2 of my children and I could not have asked for a better experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2700545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

When I met with Dr. Crandall, he took his time to listen and understand my health concerns. In speaking with him, his vast knowledge of the medical field is apparent. I sensed his unique, caring focus from the moment we began to discuss my health issue. Dr. Crandall takes his time, and I've never felt rushed during any of my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2566511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Crandall and his staff have always provided the best of care, courtesy and service.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2531457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

For over 25 years Dr. Crandall has been my trusted physician and confidant. The compassion and understanding by him and his office staff reassure me when I have routine or specific medical needs. He treats me for HRT, migraine headaches, and general health care. I appreciate that he stays current on research and treatments. He is gentle and always has time to hear from me and I never feel rushed or in an assembly line. The office staff are professional and so welcoming, you'd think I am their favorite patient. I have had other OBGYN doctors but never felt so confident and positive that this is the perfect doctor for me. I'm so glad Dr. Crandall is my health care professional. I would never go to any other, EVER! Thank you Dr. Crandall for all you do for me. God bless you.
Marianne Beckham

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2522715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

My daughter's 22nd birthday was this past week, and it made me think about my childbirth experience. Thanks to Dr. Crandall I was able to stay confident and relaxed even with hurricane Andrew churning in the Gulf of Mexico. He made sure that I knew he was standing ready to be there for me in case I went into labor. I began seeing him when I became pregnant and have had the most amazing care on every level to this day. Dr. Crandall is a true physician and always has his patients' well being as priority number 1! He handles all medical concerns that I have, but he also spends time educating me so that I can experience the best overall health possible. He stays current on the newest medical advances and is always eager to discuss any questions that I may have. Not only is Dr. Crandall an excellent physician, he is very respectful, and truly cares for his patients. I definitely refer my friends and family to Dr. Crandall, because I have the utmost confidence in him and his excellent staff. I wish every woman could experience the excellent care that Dr. Crandall and his staff provide women in Naples, FL!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2520945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

If you want to find a good physician, ask a nurse. She is he biggest and hardest judge besides his wife. I was fortunate enough to work along side Dr Crandall as an OBGYN RN at our local hospital for many years, so there was without question who would care for myself and to deliver my babies. Working with Dr Crandall was amazing, he cared for his patients as if they were his own family, and that's obsolete in medicine in the real world. Dr Crandall made sure his patients were all well cared for before his day or night were finished, if finished at all. Time never mattered to him, his patients did. Dr Crandall's office is never empty,which is actually a good sign of a sought after Physician. His staff including Mrs Crandall seems to know everyone personally. If ever you have a longer then expected wait, just be assured he is not playing golf. One of his patients needed extra care or Mother Nature decided a baby should be born during your schedule appointment. And everyone knows you can not mess with Mother Nature. And when it's your turn to see Dr Crandall, just know your his most important patient and time spent!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2519723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I've never known a doctor as compassionate and genuinely concerned about his patients as Dr Crandall. In 2005 I moved to Naples from NYC and had to part with my doctor of 20+ years. From my first appointment thru present day, Dr Crandall's front desk staff have always been respectful and kind to me, making me feel comfortable and valued as a patient. That first day I met Dr Crandall I knew right away I found the perfect doctor! Prior to meeting Dr Crandall I had drenching night sweats for many years, but was always told it was just an unfortunate part of aging I'd have to learn to live with. Well, Dr Crandall eliminated those night sweats!! I think he has genius calibre intelligence (concerning all things medical, not just gynecology), yet he always takes time to patiently explain everything in layman terms. Another thing that sets Dr Crandall apart from every other physician is that he's never once made me feel he's rushing me out the door to get to see his next patient. Also he and his staff are excellent at follow up and truly care about his patients as individuals. When I've called his office needing to be seen ASAP, they were kind enough to squeeze me in that same day (practically unheard of here in Florida!). Forget about driving to a lab and waiting hours to get blood drawn. It's all done right there in his office. My veins are considered problematic elsewhere, yet Dr Crandall's nurses are incredibly gentle and get the job done on the first stick with no pain whatsoever. When Dr Crandall first offered me his cell phone number I almost fell over. How many other physicians do that? The few times I did text he always responded immediately. I had heart surgery in 2011 (not with Dr Crandall since he doesn't perform heart surgery) and there were complications plus an arduous recovery. So a year later when Dr Crandall told me I needed a hysterectomy, I was terrified of another horrendous hospital ordeal. I'm happy to report my hysterectomy with Dr Crandall went beautifully and my recovery was pretty much a day at the beach with ZERO pain (just as he told me it would be!). Dr Crandall personally called me from his car the evening after my surgery (as well as the next morning) to see how I was doing. I can't thank Dr Crandall (as well as his entire staff) enough for always being there for me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2512794].votes_count ]]