Rate Dr. BLANE M. CRANDALL

Dr. BLANE M. CRANDALL's Ratings

Paid Cash and each time there was a follow up for a follow up appointment and some seemed unnecessary. On two occasions, I showed for my appointment and they had no record of it even though it was written on my last receipt. The office staff is rude and disrespectful and I felt my privacy was violated on several occasions as they shouted out the reason for my visit throughout the visitors lobby or asked personal and medical questions in front of other patients. The hormone treatment that I was given did more harm than good. I was also prescribed medication that was too high of a dose and caused medical issues. When I went into the office to get a new prescription, they charged me for another office visit even though I felt they were at fault. I really liked Dr. Crandall; however, their staff issues, over-billing, an questionable treatments made me never return.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

I called the office to obtain some information on the process and procedures and cost involved. I do not have insurance coverage and would like to know what my out of pocket expenses were going to be. I was put on hold the first time I called for over 5 minutes so I decided to hang up and call back later. When I called later, I was put on hold constantly because the girl that answered the phone had to keep going to someone else for the answers, which is ok. Then Lisa came on the phone and abruptly answered some of my questions and some she did not know the answers to. Then the call dropped and I called back and she said, "I have spent too much time on the phone with you already, do you want to make an appointment?" Dr. Crandall could be the best doctor in town and the most knowledgable regarding bio-identical hormones but with an office staff as rude as that, I cannot imagine why anyone would use him as their doctor. The front desk staff is a direct reflection on the physician.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Crandall's for 20 plus years. He is a man of integrity who truly cares about his patients. Him and his wife have actually stopped by my hospital room on a Friday night after dinner to check and see how I felt. There has never been a question that I have ask him that he couldn't answer and many times the information he gives me is followed up by him showing me what the medical book says; it is word for word the information he gives. I have complete trust and faith in his ability as a doctor and have referred many friends who also love him as a doctor as much as I do. It is so comforting to know you have a doctor who spends time with you and doesn't discount your concerns; he truly listens and follows up to make sure you are getting better. Thank you Dr. Crandall for your many wonderful years to the community.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

I have been with Crandall for over 15 years, and find him amazing. He is very informative and has always had my best health in mind. Extremely detailed in covering all details in determining the problem.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2010 | flag