Rate Dr. JOHN W. MILLER

Dr. JOHN W. MILLER's Ratings

Nobody knows more about seizures than he does. On top of that, he explains to you what's going on to you, and what the medicine can and can't do. In my case, we found something that worked, and the seizures are controlled now.

Submitted July 31, 2012 | flag

I had seizures for 20 years. I don't anymore. I'm very happy with the surgery.

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

I've been going to him for 10 years. I know that my epilepsy can never be completely controlled, but he got me off a lot of drugs that I didn't need, so I feel much better, and I have a lot fewer seizures. I want to drive, but I know with my head injury and my kind of epilepsy, that that is not going to happen. He (and nurse Lynne) keep me going.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

I had seizures for 20 years. All the docs just refilled my pills, but I couldn't get a job and couldn't drive. No one would give me a chance. He told me that surgery would help me. Thanks to him and Dr. Holmes and Dr. Ojemann, I don't have seizures any more. I still take pills, but they work now. I've had a job for a couple of years, and I drive.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

He's the best. I had been to several different epilepsy centers. No one had really helped my seizures. I can't have surgery. He systematically tried different meds until he found one that really helped me. He really listens and remembers what I said. He not only wants to stop the seizures, but he also carefully asks about side effects. Epilepsy is a very difficult thing to treat, and I meet people that no one has been able to help. But, if anyone can help you, Dr. Miller will. He doesn't give up.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

The best. He really helped me, after several other doctors couldn't.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

Ive been seeing Dr. Miller for quite awhile. He started off amazing, really helpful and genuinely caring about me and my epilepsy. Over the years he has lost all interest and doesnt seem to want to do anything to help me or my situation. My seizures have increased dramatically. And the past 3 visits it has been rushed and he would throw more medication at the problem. Im not happy. I have nothing but nice things to say about his nurses though since they basically run the show. But save yourself the trouble after a couple years hes over your case.

Submitted March 12, 2012 | flag

dr john miller as one the best docotrs in to the united state

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag