Dr. David K Ornstein

Rate Dr. David K Ornstein

Dr. David K Ornstein's Ratings

Extremely rude, unprofessional doctor who did not have the courtesy to spend at least 2 minutes with me to explain potential complications post surgery and address my questions regarding return to work. If this is the best Naples has to offer for Urologist, it is worth the drive going somewhere else. The only saving grace was the graciousness of the ancillary staff; I believe Dr Orstein needs to take a 10 year course in human relations or change his specialty to pathologist.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

I really don't know how knowledgeable this doctor is as he spent exactly two minutes with me. Then charged insurance company $380.00. Was NOT helpful at all.

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Staff needs to go. Unreliable, does not tell the truth, very unprofessional in followthrough.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ornstein is the absolute best doctor I have ever had. He is especially caring and knowledgeable. He talks to you, not at you...

Submitted Aug. 27, 2011 | flag

Doctor is good but staff has an attitude that looks down on patients as personally experienced and reported from other medical professionals that contacted this practice in my behalf.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2010 | flag