Rate Dr. Orlandis L. Wells

Dr. Orlandis L. Wells's Ratings

I see where all the good reviews come from as Dr. Wells is a good listener, quite funny and charming. He Unfortunately, he has an agenda already when he sees a patient, and it's called bio-identical hormones. The truth is that he seems to think that every woman has a hormonal problem and misses to check for other issues. He missed diagnosing my pre-cancer vulvar dysplasia but was very careful to put me on bio-identical hormones that did squat to my problems. Dr. Wells is not an open-minded doctor that looks for the problem where it might be but where he thinks it should be. Dangerous!

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wells listened to everything I had to say, validating my symptoms and health complaints. He ordered appropriate tests and diagnosed me after that with Hashimoto's. He was friendly, helpful, compassionate and on target. I then erronenously believed I should go to an endocrinologist since I had an endocrine autoimmune problem. They confirmed Dr. Well's diagnosis. However, I was still experiencing symptoms and the listening, caring and genuine efforts to fix me, were missing from the endocrinologist. Therefore, I have returned to Dr. Wells, where I know I am always treated like a real person. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 2, 2011 | flag

There are no words that explain my joy in finding Dr. Wells. I have had problems all my life and doctors in the past have just put a band aid on my symptoms but never took the time to fully understand everything that was going on. I went to Dr. Wells for a second opinion on my fertility, and it was the best move I have ever made. Within three months I am having regular periods without the pill (a first for me). He also found out the PCOS is not my only problem. He actually listened to all my symptoms and took the time to fully find out everything going on with me (turns out it was something in addition to the PCOS)!!! Now my quality of life has improved and I am hopeful that I will be pregnant within 6 months. And the topping on this great doctor cake....He has a wonderful personality and is very friendly!!

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Wells is the best doctor I ever had. I have been a loyal patient for 8 yrs. He delivered both of my babies by c-section. Which he did an exellent job. He makes me feel like home and knows every single member of my family by name. He is the best doctor ever. I strongly recommend him to anyone. How ever I am very upset with him. He is no longer doing prenatal care. I'm preganant with my 3rd baby and don't know what to do. I have seen two different ob for this pregancy. It's so so hard to find a good doctor like him.. I've seen Dr. Toledo and he is horrible. I left his office crying. Dr. Wells is your reading this.Iknow I told you before please reconsider. Your patients need you. I'm so so lost

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

I cant say enough about Dr Wells, absolutly amazing. Ethical, honest, friendly. I dont think "no" is in his vocabulary if he is unsure of something he will take the time to find out. He treats my husband and I like family. His office is very family oriented from the moment I walk in they all know my name and really care about how your day is going. I never wait long which is great, I dont know how he runs ontime because he spends alot of time with his patients. I have never felt rushed. I have seen alot of Dr's in Las Veags and I have to say Dr Wells is by far the best. I have referred many people to his practice because I know they will be treated the same way I am. Dr Wells and his staff are true diamonds in the rough!!!

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

I am 31 years old, have had seven OB/Gyns in my lifetime, worked in a hospital for three years, and I have never, ever met a doctor as caring, sincere, knowledgeable, punctual, respectful, and just plain wonderful as Dr. Wells. I am 23 weeks pregnant with a baby girl and I feel so grateful to be under the care of Dr. Wells and his amazing staff. Everyone is always kind to us. I actually look forward to my visits. He is so open and makes me feel safe to talk about anything. I found him from this site and I'm so thankful that I did! The office staff is always friendly and calm and treat us like individuals and not like we are a burden, like most offices. Also, the medical staff are always kind and comforting too. The best medical office I've ever been to! My husband also loves this office and goes with me every time. They treat us both with so much respect and answer all questions with sensitivity and never rush us.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

doctor wells has been my doctor since my first son five years ago...my first thought was oh no not a guy doctor..but then when i got to my appointment and i got to know him i felt so comfortable with him..he's not just my doctor but a friand who i can tell my problems to i wouldnt change him for nothing in the world

Submitted April 4, 2009 | flag

I can't rave enough about Dr. Wells. He was my ob/gyn when I was pregnant, but I had the misfortune of him starting his own practice at the end of my term. After my pregnancy I had to be hospitalized and nobody could tell me what was wrong with me, then later I ran into Dr. Wells and told him I was hospitalized and told him one of my symptoms, he then asked if I had this and that sypmtom, and I said yes and he knew exactly what it was! I just wished he was in my insurance plan. I LOVE THIS DOCTOR!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wells is friendly, courteous and very personable. He always listened to me, and heard what I had to say. When visiting his office, he always made me feel that I was his first priority.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr. Wells is the best. He takes his time and answers all and any of your questions and concerns. Honestly, he makes you feel like family. My daughter is of age now and will soon be going to him for her exams and other things, I know shes in good hands. It helps to that he thinks he looks like Denzel Washington. Cassandra Shepherd, Loyal patient

Submitted Sept. 10, 2008 | flag