Rate Dr. Steven V. Pacia

Dr. Steven V. Pacia's Ratings

Dr.Pacia is one of the best neurologists/epileptologists in New York. He is knowledgeable,takes his time to explain things using terms that patients can understand. His staff is friendly and the office is very clean and welcoming. I have been a patient of Dr.Pacia's for several years now, and after seeing other neurologists, he is the only one who has helped my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Great doctor! he changed my medication and I havent had any convulsions for a year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Not a bad doctor, personality was ok but knew nothing about benzos or neurological lyme disease..he is probably better in other matters of the brain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2011

He's the greatest. Whoever has him as their Neurologist is lucky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

An excellent clinician who is compassionate and extremely caring for the well being of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

One of most excellent doctors with whom I have had the pleasure to "speak". He is very understanding of the situation. In addition, he is very communicative and a great listener. He, also, pays great attention to detail when I explain details of my activity. To sum it up: Simply Brilliant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I chose Dr. Pacia because he had a reputation of being one of the best epilepsy doctors in the country. I've seen him for the past four years and he's been effective in helping me to greatly reduce my seizures. In addition, he was able to perceive that I also had sleep apnea, which my regular doctor missed, and resulted in my getting treatment and feeling much better. I referred a friend to him who was having uncontrolled seizures, despite being under the care of a neurologist. The difference now is amazing; my friend, who was reed thin, has gained weight and looks and feels much healthier, and is having far fewer seizures since being under Dr. Pacia's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr.Pacia is extremely knowledgeable in his field of practice. I highly respect the fact that he takes his time with me and doesn't rush me out of his office. His staff is just as wonderful as he is. You will not regret having Dr.Pacia as your Neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

Dr. Pacia is a life saver. My daughter has been seizure free for the past 2 years beginning with the first visit to Dr. Pacia. After 7 pediatric neurologist, Dr. Pacia is like God. He is a caring doctor and person. I highly recommend anyone who has epilepsy or seizures to see Dr. Pacia. You won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2006

In addition to being on the staff of the Epilepsy Clinic at NYU Medical Center, Dr. Pacia is also Chief of the Neurology Dept. at Lenox Hill Hospital, and I've seen him in both places. It is easier to get an appointment at Lenox Hill. He is known as one of the top epilepsy specialists in the country, realtively young, personable, and I feel that I'm in good hands. The downside is that I constantly get billed by other doctors in his clinic, some of whom I don't know and are not in my plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2152102].votes_count ]]