Rate Dr. Clark L. Seyboth

Dr. Clark L. Seyboth's Ratings

Dr. Seyboth and Dr. Bomse are methodical and up to date on eye examinations and eye care. I credit this practice with suggesting retinal testing which found early age related macular degeneration. I was referred immediately to Dr. Matthew Speicher, MD, a retinal special for AMG and state of the art treatment was started immediately. This effectively saved my vision. I have been a health care provider for more than 30 years find this practice to be trusted and exceptionally competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I had an issue with over-used contacts. Dr. Seyboth helped clear up my eyes and provide a better product (contact and solution) for me to use. He was great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2011

Dr Seyboth took extra time with me because of some difficulties with fitting my lenses. He really went above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

Dr. Seyboth gave me the wrong prescription. This resulted in further damage to my vision.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][112926].votes_count ]]