Dr. CLARK L. SEYBOTH

Dr. CLARK L. SEYBOTH

Rate Dr. CLARK L. SEYBOTH

Dr. CLARK L. SEYBOTH's Ratings

Dr. Seyboth and Dr. Bomse are methodical and up to date on eye examinations and eye care. I credit this practice with suggesting retinal testing which found early age related macular degeneration. I was referred immediately to Dr. Matthew Speicher, MD, a retinal special for AMG and state of the art treatment was started immediately. This effectively saved my vision. I have been a health care provider for more than 30 years find this practice to be trusted and exceptionally competent.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag

I had an issue with over-used contacts. Dr. Seyboth helped clear up my eyes and provide a better product (contact and solution) for me to use. He was great!

Submitted Sept. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Seyboth took extra time with me because of some difficulties with fitting my lenses. He really went above and beyond.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Seyboth gave me the wrong prescription. This resulted in further damage to my vision.

Submitted April 8, 2011 | flag