Rate Dr. Ottavio G. Nepa

Dr. Ottavio G. Nepa's Ratings

I lived with chronic backaches for most of my life. Other than over-the-counter meds, slouching was the only way of attempting to relieve some of my pain. Acting on a referral, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Nepa, of the Atlas Chiropratic Center. I found his staff to be extremely warm and friendly. At the end of my first visit, I knew that I had finally found what I had been searching for, a kind, caring, compassionate doctor, one who has dedicated his life to helping others live their lives, pain-free and I am happy to say, that I am one of them, thanks to Dr. Nepa. He recently added two massage therapists to his practice, so if you are looking for tension and stress relief, treat yourself to a massage at an affordable price, you'll be happy you did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2011

A friend recommended Dr Nepa when I was getting no relief for my debilitating sciatic pain. One previous doctor even suggested surgery. Through Dr Nepa's persistence, patience and compassion my sciatic pain has been relieved WITHOUT surgery.Dr Nepa is very thorough and knowledgeable and his entire office staff is very friendly and accommodating..I have been a satisfied, pain-free patient for several years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

After a terrible skiing accident where I broke my right shoulder, I had extreme pain in my neck and back. I also suffered from headaches everyday. I was in pain for 2 years, receiving treatment from several MDs and chiropractors, but nobody could stop the pain. Some doctors even made the pain worse. Then I met Dr. Ottavio Nepa (chiropractor), and after performing 2 painless adjustments, I was almost completely pain free. Within 3 weeks of my first treatment I was, and remain, pain-free from my accident. Dr. Nepa uses special painless and gentle techniques when adjusting my neck and back. I thank God I met him over 10 years ago! If you have chronic pain or migraines, THIS IS THE GUY!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2011

Dr. Nepa is wonderful! I suffered from neck pain for years and was reluctant to visit a chiropractor, but I am so glad I finally did! He put me at ease and helped me so much! My neck pain is history and he has since helped me with arm and back problems. I am always confident he will offer the best solutions!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113003].votes_count ]]