Rate Dr. Daniel A. Boggs

Dr. Daniel A. Boggs's Ratings

I was having severe fatigue and Dr. Boggs helped get my nutrition straight. I feel so much better now! I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2272193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

I went to see Dr. Boggs because I have having severe migraines and they got to the point that medication didn't even help. Dr. Boggs got rid of my headaches in just a few weeks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][270109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

What can I say? Dr. Boggs saved my life. He listened to me when nobody else would. He did lab testing on me that my doctor never considered and found out several problem that I had and fixed them. Also, the combination of acupuncture and chiropractic helped me tremendously. I'm so grateful for Dr Boggs!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][270108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2013

Very professional and helpful. I didn't have to wait forever and he helped me a lot

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][270107].votes_count ]]