Rate Dr. Robert S. Knego

Dr. Robert S. Knego's Ratings

Extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional. You can't do better. Best of all, he fixed what was broken. He has a great reputation and he has earned it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2002386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I'm retired Chiropractor that had back surgery done by Dr Knego 3 years ago.This was a second one.I'm not perfect, but at age 79 I'm very grateful for his help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2002385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Dr.knego is a very highly skilled neurosurgeon. and has a great bed side manner.He is "TOP NOTCH" and that also goes for his whole practice, they are all highly trained and skilled surgeons.Great guys!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2002384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2009

As far as I am concerned, Dr. Knego is the only Neuro Surgeon to go to. He is the best there is and his nurses Debbie and Susan are just as wonderful! All of them are helpful and very sympathetic of your pain. I like Dr. Knego because he doesn't just prescribe you some pain pills and lets you go. He truly evaluates you and explains everything to you in detail and in a way you can understand it. He treats your problem he doesn't cover it up. He's a wonderful Dr.! Thank you Dr. Knego for all you have done for me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Great doctor- saved my dads life after another doctor would not touch him b/c of the severity of his back problem! Very difficult surgery and Dr. Knego was up front, honest and amazing! I would rate him tops!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002382].votes_count ]]