Dr. Philip R. Peacock

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Philip R. Peacock has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Philip" to "Philip R."
RID: 1631298
10/11/11 4 5 5 5 All around good doctor. He treats the whole body not just the symptoms. Explains things to you as he is going along in his exam. We were referred to Dr. Peacock for our 2 month old son's care. He is very open and his communication skills are superb. He has a great bedside manner and extremely knowledgable. Highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1526364
31/08/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Peacock is our family doctor for my husband, myself and our 2 year old daughter. We started with him just as our pediatrician. He is WONDERFUL! He cares about you as patient, and does not rush to prescribe medication if you have a cold. His approach is calming to me as a parent because I know my daughter won't be put on meds every time we bring her in. Every experience has been wonderful and I would recommend him to every parent looking for a pediatrician!
RID: 1441704
16/05/11 4 5 5 5 Dr. Peacock diagnosed a rare condition and followed up with treatment (excellent). Friendly, takes time during visits, encourages questions. Gives helpful advice. Works well with insurance issues. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1023752
02/11/09 2 5 3 3 Dr. Peacock doesn't listen really to patients and just blows off their concerns. Also, appointments always feel very rushed. In addition, nurses are terrible!  Respond
RID: 815680
05/03/09 4 5 5 5 I really like Dr. Peacock and have been going to him for 5+ years. Would highly recommend him. I do think his office has too many patients and they don't account for walk-ins. Say you have a killer ear ache... so you call the office... they say, oh, we can get you on our schedule in 3-4 days. :( Not good.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 813323
05/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Peacock is the best. Been seeing him for 13 years and trust him implicitly.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 445204
16/11/07 4 4 5 5 Great doctor! Have been seeing him for over 20 years. Very knowledgable and friendly. Highly recommend him to anyone.
RID: 359332
04/07/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Peacock is gentle, kind, caring, knowledgeable. Always takes time to ask and answer questions. He's been my family doctor for 15 years and I recommend him without reservation to anyone who needs a good family doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 255691
03/04/07 5 5 5 I found Dr. Peacock to be soft mannered and take time to listen to you. He also had logicl advise and I would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: MAMSI
RID: 27570
06/04/06 5 5 5 Very kind and gentle doctor with extremely thorough examinations. No problem with asking lots of questions. Open to Holistic questions and options. Got things done when they needed to be. Very good with our small children; found problems our pediatrician had missed or ignored.
* - Rating left by a registered user