Rate Dr. James K. Kuan

Dr. James K. Kuan's Ratings

Was the first of 3 urologists I saw to actually figure out what was wrong. Dr. Kuan is personable with a good staff. He has an excellent bedside manner and is fairly punctual as well. I was happy with his service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][270279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr Kuan has given me as much time and attention as I needed to ask questions or for explanations. He also has the rare personal touch absent in so many docs; he is compassionate respectful and considerate. I work in the medical device development field and feel dr Kuan has been very thorough competent and exceptional. I have been a patient for over two years and have early stage prostate cancer. I highly recommend Dr Kuan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][270278].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Dr Kuan spend more time with me than any doctor I've been with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][270277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2011

Unfortunately, I have an extremely negative review for this doctor and his nurse, Theresa. After spending over two weeks trying to get Theresa to give an accurate and timely report to Dr. Kuan concerning my medication and its drastic affects on me, I have to say my body is so completely out of whack at this point that recovering from this, as well as fixing the original problem, will be very expensive and time consuming. Dr. Kuan and his nurse have shown no interest in the pretty serious problems I've been trying to convey to them for too long a time now. And all of this after spending $300 just to get in their system, and waiting over a month and a half to get my first appointment with them. Overall, these two "professionals" are probably the worst in the urology field in Seattle. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][270276].votes_count ]]