Rate Dr. Dennis G. Sievers

Dr. Dennis G. Sievers's Ratings

Unlike my past experience with chiropractors, I was pleasantly surprised with my experience with Dr. Sievers. I went to Dr. Sievers for the first time in mid-August with a neck that was frozen. For weeks I had tried everything from stretching to massage to Alleve, but it wasn’t getting any better. I was getting desperate because in one week I would be flying to California for my son’s wedding. Dr. Sievers is amazing; in two visits he had me up and moving freely again. I had more flexibility and movement in my neck than I’d had for years. Not only that, but his fees are very reasonable. One more thing, Dr. Sievers is much more than a chiropractor; he practices “functional medicine” and is well-versed in alternative medicine and is certified in homeopathy and acupuncture.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2013 | flag

I have been a happy patient for 22 years, since I was six years old. I am eternally grateful for having Dr. Sievers as my primary care doctor. He has helped heal me from. A wide variety of ailments, including candida, adrenal fatigue, adolescent depression, dance-related injuries and an abundance of food and airborne allergies that no longer plague me. He also kept me aligned and feeling great when I was pregnant, hardly a single ache or pain and no feet or ankle swelling. My mom was very sick with flulike symtpoms for ten years and no doctor could pinpoint the problem. Some even told her that she was making it up. Only Dr. Sievers was able to diagnose and effectively treat her. We have discovered amazing vitamin and herbal supplements through his direction that help us get through cold and flu season with very little sicknesses. Today we have a clean bill of health thanks to his non-invasive, holistic treatment. God Bless Dr. Sievers!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2012 | flag

Have seen Dr. Sievers for over twelve years, and recommend him enthusiastically and wholeheartedly. Outstanding chiropractor and healer. I've benefitted tremendously from his work. His new associate, Dr. Anita Kloss, is also a great addition to his practice. Dr. Sievers is an extraordinary diagnostician, able to do far more than usual "chiropractic" care. Diagnostic methods are thorough, covering multiple aspects of overall health and well-being. Healing methods comprise multiple treatment modalities, some traditional, some not as well known. Taken together, very effective! He is able help with all aspects of well-being, and I always walk out of his clinic feeling much, MUCH better! As a result of his care, my energy, vitality, and overall health levels are excellent.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

I would recommend seeing Dr. Seivers before considering any surgical alternatives. My mother recommended my athleteic teenage daughter see Dr. S after an ortho recommended surgery for knee pain she had been experiencing. Dr. S fixed the problem in one visit (hips out of alignment pulling knees out of alignement). He has since treated myself and all my children's sports injuries. They ask to see him when they start to have pain because they know he will fix them right up. I have recommended him to a fried who seem him for chronic fatigue and asthma and he has helped them tremendously. Yes sometimes he runs late, but it is truly worth the wait. You will save so much time in the long run. He does not take insurance but i have had no trouble getting reimbursed from my insurance for his services and his fees are reasonable.

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Sievers for probably 18 years now. He's like a second father to me. My mother started going to him for treatment went I was a little girl and I started soon after. He has helped me through a myriad of problems over the years, some of which were sports related, health related, allergies, depression, nutritional and many more. He's very knowledgeable about alternative holistic treatements and he wants to get you to your optimum level of health. He constantly learns and incorporates effective new techniques into his practice. He uses methods that let your body speak and tell him what it is that's wrong and what you need to get better. But he also knows when to send you to an MD if you need to see one. I would consider him to be my primary care doctor and usually go to him first for treatment before anyone else. He knows what he is doing and is a genius in his field and will help you get better if you let him.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sievers has truly helped me change my life. I had to seek care from specialists in Long Island and Alabama, and when I ended up moving back to the DC area I had trouble finding someone qualified to treat my injuries from a severe auto crash. Dr. Sievers showed me compassion and exceeded my expections with a myriad a treatment modalities. We have been able to accomplish healing in areas of my neck, spine, hips, and digestion that many other doctors told me would NEVER be possible. Dr. Sievers also helped me mentally remain sound when I opened up a very stressful business. Without his guidance of helping me bridge mind, body, and spirit together-- I think I may have given up. If you have to wait a little bit to see him, it is worth it, and it means he is taking the best care of his patients (including you). Thank you Dr. Sievers!!! I can't recommend you enough!

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

I can not recommend Dr. Sievers highly enough. I have been a patient of his since 1996 and now have 3 lumbar levels fused. I have not been able to find another chriopractor/health and wellness Dr. that compares. His knowledge and ability to sort through it for a specific problem solving is amazing and unending. His alignment of my back and neck is always gently done and extremely accurate. If I am uncomfortable or in pain later he is accessible by phone to me and gives me pain relief advise that always works. I have been challenged to take responsiblity for my own health and wellness. I often think that I won't be able to relocate because I'd never find another Dr. who could help with my sensative back like Dr. Sievers. (ha, ha, but none the less true).

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

My healing experience with Dr. Sievers had been ongoing. There are many layers that we need to uncover as adults. From my experience with Dr. Sievers, I feel that our lifelong relationship is necessary in coping with everyday life in the world we all live in today and is also a way of educating myself.

Submitted May 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sievers is like a 2nd father to me. He understands me and has taken classes in specific areas just to enhance his understanding of what is going on with my health. He was instrumental in helping me lose 47 lbs and can free up things in my digestion that no other doctor can. I have been to over 15 other chiropractors and 5 other naturpaths and he is by far #1!

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sievers has magic hands and is an exceptional diagnostician!

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag