Rate Dr. John C. Goddard

Dr. John C. Goddard's Ratings

Dr. Goddard was the first ENT who was able to correct my vertigo. I had suffered from horrific spinning for over a year and other ENT's were unable to correct it due to lack of mobility throughout my neck. He was personable, efficient, knowledgeable and kind. He even phoned me a few days later to check on my progress! Incredible!! I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2272503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Goddard is a dream doctor. He's confident without being arrogant, kind, and compassionate. He not only listens to concerns, he also eases the anxiety that can often come with health issues. He leaves plenty of time for questions, not rushing through the appointment and if you don't have any questions, he'll make sure you leave with as much info as he can offer.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][270592].votes_count ]]