Rate Dr. Peter A. Krakowiak

Dr. Peter A. Krakowiak's Ratings

Dr. And his staff are wonderful! I used to work there for a couple years and he treats his patients with care! Great bed side manner!!!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

My son had to get his wisdom teeth out. They scheduled his consult and surgery right away. Great office staff! Always helpful and very polite on the phone. Very accomodating. Highly recommend this office

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Dr.K took out my four impacted third molars and everything worked out great. I had just a little bit of pain after the surgery and went back to school the next day. It was a LOT EASIER than I thought it would be. They were really nice and checked up on me at night after my surgery. I was pretty impressed with the way they take care of patients at Lakeshore. Hope I never have to have surgery again but if I do I would definitely go back there.

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

Great office staff and really nice and gentle doctor. My teeth extractions went really well.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

I had a very pleasant experience. Dr. Krakowiak took the time to explain the procedure and answered all of my questions without me feeling rushed. His staff is very friendly and they are definitely there to help you.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

The care rendered was of very high caliber with attention to detail and patient comfort. The doctor is clearly very up to date on the science of regenerative jaw surgery and dental implants. Highly recommend his office for this type of surgical care.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2010 | flag