Dr. ALAN A. SILVER

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. ALAN A. SILVER has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2411901
27/08/12 4 4 5 5 Very throughout, caring and interested. Stays on outlook for problems. After going from Dr to Dr...we are sticking with Dr Silver..
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond
RID: 1364208
15/02/11 3 2 5 5 Dr Alan Silver is my favorite physician of all time. I waited quite awhile because the office was very busy and seemed a bit backed up. I think maybe the 3 pharmaceutical sale women/man may have had something to do with that? Don't know but he was so worth the wait. I have HMO which if you have the same you may know it's kind of a nightmare to get great medical care. I will spare you and not go into details. Your welcome. Anyway what a pleasant surprise! I found Dr Silver to be the most caring, patient and kind individual. Not to mention totally professional and completely thorough. I had no idea what was going on withy me but by the time we were done he was running some tests and had a pretty good idea. I didn't feel rushed at all and I felt a thousand times better when I was done. He was clear on what the tests were and why I may be feeling the way I did. He said the tests would make things more clear. I have found my Physician after kissing a lot of Dr. FROGS.
Insurance: Anthem