Rate Dr. Alan A. Silver

Dr. Alan A. Silver's Ratings

Very throughout, caring and interested. Stays on outlook for problems. After going from Dr to Dr...we are sticking with Dr Silver..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][270902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2012

Dr Alan Silver is my favorite physician of all time. I waited quite awhile because the office was very busy and seemed a bit backed up. I think maybe the 3 pharmaceutical sale women/man may have had something to do with that? Don't know but he was so worth the wait. I have HMO which if you have the same you may know it's kind of a nightmare to get great medical care. I will spare you and not go into details. Your welcome. Anyway what a pleasant surprise! I found Dr Silver to be the most caring, patient and kind individual. Not to mention totally professional and completely thorough. I had no idea what was going on withy me but by the time we were done he was running some tests and had a pretty good idea. I didn't feel rushed at all and I felt a thousand times better when I was done. He was clear on what the tests were and why I may be feeling the way I did. He said the tests would make things more clear. I have found my Physician after kissing a lot of Dr. FROGS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][270901].votes_count ]]