Rate Dr. Laura J. Gladstone

Dr. Laura J. Gladstone's Ratings

This doctor is a godsend. I have had nothing but great experiences with her since I started seeing her. She is caring and compassionate as well as very knowledgeable in her field. I would recommend her to anyone. Dr. Gladstone has performed two minor surgeries, multiple colonscopies and one very major cancer surgery on me. I feel that she is a big part in why I am cancer free at this time. I trust her implicitly. I found Dr. Gladstone after having unfortunate experiences with three other colon/rectal doctors.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

Excellent surgeon. Explained everything carefully. I recommend her highly. She really seems to care about her patients, and has a pleasant personality.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag

I echo the first reviewer here too. I am so glad I found Dr. Gladstone. She's very professional, warm, takes the time to fully listen and answered all of my questions. She remembered all of my particular scheduling concerns and had the staff follow up on my insurance concerns (who were also super friendly and diligent about following up). The surgery went smoothly. I just had a good feeling about her from the start and felt I could trust her. Class A physician!

Submitted Jan. 12, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Gladstone and trust her implicitly. When all other surgeons just looked at me as a statistic, Dr. Gladstone looked at me as a PERSON - an individual. She has followed me closely and doesn't hesitate to ask how I am, how I am feeling, what's going on, etc. She allows me to be a part of the decision making team and doesn't just tell me what to do. I follow up with her as opposed to a GI doc. I figure she knows me better than anyone else. The only problem I have with her is I am more nervous - three years out from cancer surgery to ease up a little but I am learning. Still when she recommends six month follow ups and I instead elect for 4-5 month ones, she understands and goes along with me. A wonderful compassionate caring surgeon. Skilled and totally confident yet not cocky or arrogant. You can't go wrong with her. Highly, highly recommend Dr. Gladstone!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2010 | flag