Rate Dr. Ted L. Edwards

Dr. Ted L. Edwards's Ratings

I have used Dr. Edwards for ten Years for my FAA Flight exam and class 2 medical. I love this man and his staff. He is always friendly, on time and very thorough in his examination. He is patient and answers any question I may have. I will continue using and recommending Dr. Ted Edwards. I have 3 friends that also use Dr. Edwards for their FAA Medical exams and really enjoy him just the same as I do. Keep up the great work Team and Dr. Edwards. awesome company 33 year pilot.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Edwards gave me a second Prolozone shot injection in my left knee. I then went to an event one week later where I had to climb stairs going back and forth to my seat. This is the first time in 3 or 4 years I have been able to climb stairs without having sharp pains in my knees.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

Dr. Edwards is thorough, caring, and very knowledgeable and the first medical doctor I've ever known who favors holistic medicine first prior to trying pharmaceuticals. The 4 rating for punctuality is because he spends so much time with his patients that others sometimes have to wait a while to see him. Mind, body, and spirit are all equally important in this practice. Dr. Edwards' in-office N.D. (Dr. Terri Beim) is exceptional as well. Several long-term health issues have been diagnosed, treated, and resolved in the 3 years I've been seeing him and in the 6 years I've been seeing her. I recommend both highly.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2012 | flag

I was misdiagnosed by an endrocrinologist, as she was not up on the latest thyroid testing that has been used for about 10 years now. (Not the standard TSH, but the "Free T3 & Free T4.") Dr. E. said he would retest my thyroid, as he suspected it was the problem, and it was. I had my life back & lost the nearly 50 lbs. I gained. I no longer had to starve myself to keep an add'l 10 lbs off. I had been cutting out fruit & a lot of carbs, was down to 700 to 900 calories a day & was starving when I found Dr. Edwards thru ACAM.org. I never had a weight problem & was called a tall stringbean, so when I gained all that weight for no apparent reason, it was so puzzling. Thank God Dr. Edwards is a cutting edge doc!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

$2000 later, nothing has changed. I saw Dr. Moore at the clinic of Dr. Edwards so they are affiliated. When I called, the receptionist asked if I had a hormone problem. I find this extremely unprofessional, for the secretary to ask someone to diagnose themselves. Furthermore, I couldn't afford this saliva test they wanted me to take since I'd already spent about $1500 in 2 weeks (I'm a student), and the guy was completely uncompromising, pretending the financial issues didn't exist and berating me for not getting the test that I said I couldn't afford. Soo, apparently if you are not super rich you get treated poorly and they don't want you there. Also, they never really fixed my problems. They told me I was allergic to peanuts, which I'm not. I have since figured out my issues for myself via internet research and contemplation, and honestly I've helped myself much more than they did.

Submitted July 19, 2010 | flag

Dr Edwards has helped me considerably with hormonal issues. I have also elected to take chelation therapy to remove toxic heavy metals from my body. I have been feeling better since taking this therapy. Dr Edwards I believe is an excellant Christian doctor. I am glad I found him and appreciate the medical advice and treatment he has given me. His associates and staff are second to none.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2009 | flag

I have been abused by the "general MD population" (and the scams we used to call health insurance) for decades, but there have been a few that earned my respect and gratitude. That was before I found this doctor. This man has EXPERIENCE and RESULTS superior to and beyond my wildest imaginings. I now am excited about living my life since he and his organization have restored my health. Their approach is truly holistic. He cares about your soul. He has proven my suspicions, confirmed problems, and delivered complete solutions. I am in awe that everything without exception they gave me or guided me to do has worked. This is tested against a very harsh standard or contrarianism where I expect the results to prove themselves. With this office I have had both experiences of using UHC and now being uninsured, and the ONLY issue that has turned up in about ten months of visits is incompetence from UHC. If you want to feel good and feel good about life, you should consider Dr. Edwards

Submitted Aug. 3, 2009 | flag

I was so thrilled to finally find a doctor that would really listen to me. Not spend five minutes with me and then rush out the door. Dr. Edwards was very warm and caring and spent a lot of time on my visit. He knew exactly what I needed and for the first time in years I'm feeling like a normal human again.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2009 | flag

I don't recommend this doctor. Don't want to go into details, but he wanted to do tests that were obviously unrelated to my condition. When I called him on it he was defensive, and could give no reasonable explanation. Don't waste your money or time with this one.

Submitted June 19, 2007 | flag

I generally do not like doctors. However, Dr. Edwards is definitely the exception. He is kind, knowledgeable, compassionate and actually LISTENS to what you have to say. He spends at least 20 minutes with me at every office visit, versus the usual two minute poke-and-prod you get from most other doctors. He combines medical and alternative treatments to come up with the healthiest treatments for the body. He has a mind-body approach that is very effective. I find him to be very forward-thinking and he is an excellent physician.

Submitted April 6, 2006 | flag