Rate Dr. Ted L. Edwards

Dr. Ted L. Edwards's Ratings

Stay AWAY from Dr Edwards & his clinic. I went there to get assistance with hormonal issues, Instead of solving my problems, I was forced to pray upon most of the time I spent with him, had an horribly painful reaction and experienced excruciating pain as a result of his treatments. I was up praying for an entire week that I never meet him again.

What a scammer! Dr. Edwards does not accept insurance so you have to pay either in cash or, with credit cards. I paid in cash upon the first examination, but, given his high costs (and yes, you will have to get several treatments weekly eventually as chelation is how he makes his extra money), I decided to use credit cards to protect myself. Unfortunately, my credit rating also got destroyed though misuse by his staff billing for extra-charges and unrelated treatments I never received.

When I confronted the doctor, he claimed that he had fired his receptionist (whom had stolen from me). Well, after speaking with his staff and other patients, I discovered that the receptionist abruptly resigned from his office and that Doctor Edwards patients' information have been disclosed without patient authorization and credit cards were misused (e.g. over-billed) for several years.

I HATE this doctor. He caused me more pain upon my second visit than having a root canal performed on my molars. He also destroyed my credit rating through knowingly allowing his staff to steal from me. Finally, Dr. Edwards claimed he was experiencing computer challenges and had lost my data. I later found out that my personal patient data was sold on the internet. I am furious that he used his son as his attorney. His son Mark is not a licensed attorney in the State of Texas so, do not let them intimidate you. They are all scammers!

Don't be fool by Dr. Ted L Edwards of 4201 Bee Caves Rd, West Lake Hills, TX 78746! He will claim that other people are misusing his name. He will then take your money, your health and claim to be performing miracles continuously when, in fact, his entire staff and son are misrepresenting themselves and stealing. The only miracle I want is for this doctor to retire permanently and his clinic to be closed forever. Doctors like him give a bad reputation to the entire medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628888].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Friend of mine went to this Dr. and said he was very invasive and his manner of 'handling' female patients is perverse.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2525436].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

I have used Dr. Edwards for ten Years for my FAA Flight exam and class 2 medical. I love this man and his staff. He is always friendly, on time and very thorough in his examination. He is patient and answers any question I may have. I will continue using and recommending Dr. Ted Edwards. I have 3 friends that also use Dr. Edwards for their FAA Medical exams and really enjoy him just the same as I do. Keep up the great work Team and Dr. Edwards. awesome company 33 year pilot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Edwards gave me a second Prolozone shot injection in my left knee. I then went to an event one week later where I had to climb stairs going back and forth to my seat. This is the first time in 3 or 4 years I have been able to climb stairs without having sharp pains in my knees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr. Edwards is thorough, caring, and very knowledgeable and the first medical doctor I've ever known who favors holistic medicine first prior to trying pharmaceuticals. The 4 rating for punctuality is because he spends so much time with his patients that others sometimes have to wait a while to see him. Mind, body, and spirit are all equally important in this practice. Dr. Edwards' in-office N.D. (Dr. Terri Beim) is exceptional as well. Several long-term health issues have been diagnosed, treated, and resolved in the 3 years I've been seeing him and in the 6 years I've been seeing her. I recommend both highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

I was misdiagnosed by an endrocrinologist, as she was not up on the latest thyroid testing that has been used for about 10 years now. (Not the standard TSH, but the "Free T3 & Free T4.") Dr. E. said he would retest my thyroid, as he suspected it was the problem, and it was. I had my life back & lost the nearly 50 lbs. I gained. I no longer had to starve myself to keep an add'l 10 lbs off. I had been cutting out fruit & a lot of carbs, was down to 700 to 900 calories a day & was starving when I found Dr. Edwards thru ACAM.org. I never had a weight problem & was called a tall stringbean, so when I gained all that weight for no apparent reason, it was so puzzling. Thank God Dr. Edwards is a cutting edge doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

$2000 later, nothing has changed. I saw Dr. Moore at the clinic of Dr. Edwards so they are affiliated. When I called, the receptionist asked if I had a hormone problem. I find this extremely unprofessional, for the secretary to ask someone to diagnose themselves. Furthermore, I couldn't afford this saliva test they wanted me to take since I'd already spent about $1500 in 2 weeks (I'm a student), and the guy was completely uncompromising, pretending the financial issues didn't exist and berating me for not getting the test that I said I couldn't afford. Soo, apparently if you are not super rich you get treated poorly and they don't want you there. Also, they never really fixed my problems. They told me I was allergic to peanuts, which I'm not. I have since figured out my issues for myself via internet research and contemplation, and honestly I've helped myself much more than they did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2002904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr Edwards has helped me considerably with hormonal issues. I have also elected to take chelation therapy to remove toxic heavy metals from my body. I have been feeling better since taking this therapy. Dr Edwards I believe is an excellant Christian doctor. I am glad I found him and appreciate the medical advice and treatment he has given me. His associates and staff are second to none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

I have been abused by the "general MD population" (and the scams we used to call health insurance) for decades, but there have been a few that earned my respect and gratitude. That was before I found this doctor. This man has EXPERIENCE and RESULTS superior to and beyond my wildest imaginings. I now am excited about living my life since he and his organization have restored my health. Their approach is truly holistic. He cares about your soul. He has proven my suspicions, confirmed problems, and delivered complete solutions. I am in awe that everything without exception they gave me or guided me to do has worked. This is tested against a very harsh standard or contrarianism where I expect the results to prove themselves. With this office I have had both experiences of using UHC and now being uninsured, and the ONLY issue that has turned up in about ten months of visits is incompetence from UHC. If you want to feel good and feel good about life, you should consider Dr. Edwards

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2009

I was so thrilled to finally find a doctor that would really listen to me. Not spend five minutes with me and then rush out the door. Dr. Edwards was very warm and caring and spent a lot of time on my visit. He knew exactly what I needed and for the first time in years I'm feeling like a normal human again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2002909].votes_count ]]