Rate Dr. Shariq Ali

Dr. Shariq Ali's Ratings

Dr. Ali has been my pain care specialist for 7 years. He is amazing. He listens carefully and asks pertinent questions so he can make the best diagnosis and offer the best care possible. He NEVER rushes you, he is well informed on new options and shares information to help you understand what is happening and why. He is careful with what he prescribes, he is not too quick to write out heavy scripts but also wants to make sure that he helps the patient (me) to deal and cope with pain as well as possible. He helped me get a TENS unit (thank GOD) and has taken extremely good care of me for about 7 years. He is THE best doctor I have had in many many years, I'm 56 yrs old. I can not recommend him highly enough!! If I should have to move, I would drive a few hours to see him, I trust him implicitly with my health and would trust him with my loved ones.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Dr Ali and his staff Mary are top quality professionals. Ive been plaqued with chronic pain due to accidents with neck degen and lower back degen preventing sleep and comfortable physical activity. They have helped me greatly excel in my demanding field of work so that I feel comfortable through the night and day. They are very professional, courteous, and truely care about their patients. I would have never made some of my out-of-state assignements without their support. Regards, RV

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

great dr, have been going to him for about 18 months and has helped stop most of the pain. office staff is always polite and try there best to fit in an appointment, even when already overbooked, usually very good. Mary is a true asset to his staff, and Dr. Ali is one of the only dr's to actaully help w/ the pain. THANK YOU!!

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

great doctor. Leg pain control and back is better.He knows his stuff !

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag