Dr. Alan K. Iannaccone

Rate Dr. Alan K. Iannaccone

Dr. Alan K. Iannaccone's Ratings

Laid back puts ya at ease... knows what he'd doing and will only see you when necessary... no 18 mo. maintenance plans!!! My whole family goes to him and we think he's great!!!

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

Got terrific results. Friendly staff and doctor. Nice clean facility. I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

What a great Dr. & staff I wish i was referred to him much earlier in my treatment. He has addressed my back issues but it is a slow process right now since I was referred to him late.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

He is an excellent doctor. He is very detailed and knows his stuff. We have seen many chiropractors and he is the best we have been too. He really cares about you. The staff is friendly and it is a family environment. We love going there.

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

When my sciatica flared up, I could barely walk. My co-workers had to help me get into my car. Later that day, I had my appointment with Dr. Iannacone. His treatment worked wonders and I felt wonderful. He gave me some exercises to do at home. After one more appointment, I was back at 100%. I've seen Dr. Iannacone about twice a year for the past 5 years and have had a great experience every time.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2010 | flag