Rate Dr. Mark D. Lenz

Dr. Mark D. Lenz's Ratings

Check the facts...dig and inquire as to why his staff has a very high turn-over rate and compare this to his close competitors. Take positive reviews with big grains of salt because he influences them....for example by "asking" select patients of his to write reviews on his company's portable device under his watch as they sit captive, waiting for their treatments. Look behind the sleek veneer to his true character. Ask around in the Racine community about his reputation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Lenz and his team have been very professional and friendly. My 16-year old has been a patient since she was 7 year old. Her jaw and teeth needed a lot of work and I would not have trusted anyone else in Racine to fix her smile. Her teeth are beautiful. We are all very happy with the outcome of all this work. My 14-year old son is mid-way through his treatment and my 8-year old is just starting out. The office offers incentives for the kids to keep their teeth clean and it works!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Dr. Lenz is very condescending and arrogant. He will belittle you while you are sitting in the chair. Much of the staff was clueless and seemed new to the process however the two lead workers knew their stuff. Appointments rarely started on time and often ran later than scheduled. My smile looks good but I definatley could have went without the added bs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2273191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

This facility is morally and ethically wrong. My former orthodontist retired in Jan. 2013. My retainers (clear plastic) were lost over the weekend. This office tried charging me $380 for each retainer upper/lower to total $760. That is disgusting fraud. I've been paying for these retainers for almost 15 years and have never been raped on fees that this facility attempted to charge me. The most I've ever paid is $200 a piece. Just because someone is in need, doesn't make them blind to financial misrepresentation. The level of intregrity of Dr. Lenz practice is foul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Cannot express how pleased we were with the outstanding results BOTH of our children had with Dr. Lenz. Perfectly straight teeth and AMAZING smiles! Dr. Lenz and his staff were professional, kind, courteous (extremely accommodating when appointments had to be changed), and kept us informed of progress and next steps. No one likes to go to the dentist/ortho right? Wrong! I can tell you my girls looked forward to their visits and my wife and I were treated like family every time we walked into the office. After each appointment, the staff always came out to the waiting area and thoroughly reviewed what was done during the visit and what to expect until next appointment...never rushed, always making sure we fully understood and were comfortable with the explanation. When talking about orthodontics, you get one shot to do it right and I would never take my family anywhere else. Lots of doctors out there to choose from...we already found the best. THANK YOU Dr. Lenz and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Exceptional! True professionals. Dr Lenz had the knowledge and skill to tackle the challenging orthodontic work saving me time, money and lots of pain. Another dentist wanted to extract teeth and recommended jaw surgery. Staff was extremely helpful in coaching me through my responsibilities throughout the treatment plan. Keeping me on task played an important role in completing my treatment plan with great success. Their watchful eye and encouragement were wonderful. In my observation of the team dealing with patients who varied in age, I saw only the very best care and lots of patience. The process does take personal commitment and a willingness to follow instructions which made the end result very worthwhile. Dr Lenz and team have my strongest recommendation! Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2013

I have had nothing but positive experiences anytime I have been in for my visits with Dr. Lenz. Dr. Lenz does a great job explaining everything to me in a way that I am able to understand and his staff have been outstanding in assisting him. Everyone I have contact with, in person, or on the phone, are friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I have recently begun the process of fixing my teeth and am VERY confident that by choosing Dr. Lenz, I have chosen the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

I just completed my treatment with Dr. Lenz and I have to say that I am ecsatic, my result is amazing! I had braces when I was younger and I have to tell you there is not even a comparison. I found the staff very knowledgeable and caring and the woman at the front desk was very welcoming. So if you're thinking about braces, you definitely have to stop by Dr. Lenz office, you'll be happy you did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

I had THE best experience with Dr. Lenz and his entire team. Everyone in the office was friendly, knowledgable and I was provided the ultimate in customer service. Before I began this process I could not imagine the beautiful, healthy, sparkly smile that I would end up with just in time to celebrate New Years 2013... I have had so many complements and would recommend Dr. Lenz to anyone seeking a perfected smile. I can never thank them enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Lenz is very condescending and arrogant. My daughter left his office crying more than once and hated going. If she was sick or it was snowing and the roads were bad (we drove 35 miles on country roads) to his office they gave me a hard time about rescheduling. Even though she had bright red lines and it was sore where the rubber bands touched her mouth he asked how I knew she was allergic and asked if I had her tested for such an allergy. Her teeth look great but they could have looked great from another orthodontist without all the stress and aggravation. Find someone else who appreciates your business and values you and treats you kindly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271546].votes_count ]]