Rate Dr. ABRAHAM ABAIE

Dr. ABRAHAM ABAIE's Ratings

Dr Abaie has been my dentist for almost 15 years. He is an excellent dentist and very honest and trust worthy. His work is awesome and it would last for years and years.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Surprisingly good experience at the dentist. Will go back.

Submitted July 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Abaie is a superb dentist! He is very caring and listens well. I have recommended him to all my friends and family. He is not just after the money, he is really there to help people. A+

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag

My visit was pleasant. The staff is polite & helpful. Dr Abaie saw me on time and was the one who cleaned my teeth. He made me feel comfortable during the appointment and offered helpful pointers to improve my flossing. The office has TVs in the ceiling which I thought was pretty cool. The office is clean and modern. I paid for my visit and the office staff submitted my dental claim for benefits, which I received promptly from my dental insurance. I refer all my family and friends to Dr Abaie.

Submitted May 23, 2011 | flag