Dr. ABRAHAM ABAIE

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 15/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. ABRAHAM ABAIE has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2385315
26/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Abaie has been my dentist for almost 15 years. He is an excellent dentist and very honest and trust worthy. His work is awesome and it would last for years and years.
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 1478850
04/07/11 5 5 5 5 Surprisingly good experience at the dentist. Will go back.  Respond
RID: 1447666
23/05/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abaie is a superb dentist! He is very caring and listens well. I have recommended him to all my friends and family. He is not just after the money, he is really there to help people. A+  Respond
RID: 1447628
23/05/11 5 5 5 5 My visit was pleasant. The staff is polite & helpful. Dr Abaie saw me on time and was the one who cleaned my teeth. He made me feel comfortable during the appointment and offered helpful pointers to improve my flossing. The office has TVs in the ceiling which I thought was pretty cool. The office is clean and modern. I paid for my visit and the office staff submitted my dental claim for benefits, which I received promptly from my dental insurance. I refer all my family and friends to Dr Abaie.
Insurance: Humana