Dr. Eric A. Vasiliauskas

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Eric A. Vasiliauskas has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

15/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.3
RID: 1471420
23/06/11 4 5 5 5 Excellent doctor, especially for Crohn's disease. He knows a lot and is open-minded.  Respond
RID: 1092842
30/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. V is hands down the best Gastro doctor. He has contributed to saving my life more than once, and is extremely caring and knowledgable. He has eased my life, my living with Crohn's disease, and improved my quality of life greatly. I reside in Northern California, but continue to see him despite the distance because of his impact on my life and continued care. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1070521
06/01/10 5 5 5 5 I have seen Dr.V for my colonoscopies at Cedars-Sinai for 8 years. He has perfromed 3 total colonoscopies for me and is the BEST. His evaluation is thorough and he is available to answer questions before and after the procedure. His thorough and complete examinations have given me the info that I need to help improve my Crohn's/Ulcerative Colitis. I live a completely normal life and feel comfortable knowing that an outstanding doctor has examined my insides and has taken biopsies. He is the best of the best and I give him an OUSTANDING 5 star rating! He is a wonderful person to boot and I'm thankful for his evaluation! You Go Dr. V!!!!! Thank you!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 27431
05/04/06 1 5 5 This pariticular doctor is truelly a life saver. He is one of the most knowledgable physicians in the subspecialty of Irritable Bowel Diseases (Ulcerative colitis and Crohn's Disease). If anyone is diagnosed with either of these conditions, would not recommend anyone else. He literally saved my life and fixed other physicians mistakes. Extremely caring and wonderful doctor. A+++++++++
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield