Rate Dr. Joseph E. Murray

Dr. Joseph E. Murray's Ratings

HE IS THE VERY BEST. I FEEL PRIVILEGED TO BE HIS PATIENT. HE IS SO KNOWLEDGABLE, ALWAYS GREETS HIS PATIENTS WITH A SMILE & A VERY CARING ATTITUDE. LISTENS AS WELL AS GUIDING YOU TO THE PATH OF CONTROLLING YOUR DISEASE, MINE IS DIABETES & ARTHERIOSLEROSIS.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

I really liked Dr. Murray. He was conservative and did not rush to put me on meds. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

This is the best doc EVER. None better. I have seen this doctor every 90 days for the past 4 years for my diabetes. He is always on time. I have NEVER had to wait. I never feel rushed out. He explains everything and answers ALL questions. His knowledge is phenomenal. We trust our lives with out doctors and this doctor is certainly worth that trust. Having worked in a medical arena, I have seen many doctors and very very few come up to the level of this doctor. I feel privileged to be one of his patients.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

The staff is competent, polite and very nice. Dr. Murray is a pretty good doctor...he actually listens! He does not hector his patients, but he will tell you what's what. I feel he really listens to me and THINKS before he gives me an answer. I have never felt"blown off" by this physician. I am an insulin diabetic and he has really worked with me to help keep my glucose readings down. He will work with you as hard as you are willing to work with him. An all-around pretty good doc. I will never switch. Jesuit-LSU boy. I am hard to please because I have a real doctor phobia, but I like this guy!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2010 | flag