Rate Dr. Todd A. Bickling

Dr. Todd A. Bickling's Ratings

No wait. No Pain! Professional and nice doctor and staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Very professional and thorough. I was impressed with the front office and dental care professionals. Dr. Bickling and his staff clearly explained everything they were doing and the reasons why (and this was just a routine x-ray, check up, and cleaning). As someone without dental insurance, they offered a very reasonable plan that covered 1-year worth of routine services and a discount on any other procedures. I definitely plan on coming back and have already started recommending Strong Smiles to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I saw Dr Bickling in Silver Spring at Fenton Family Dental. It was located on the 7th floor of an office building that has a lot of medical offices in it. The office was clean! The staff was friendly and they have the best technology. There are TV's right in front of you that the doctor uses to show you your x-rays. Dr Bickling went through every x-ray with me and explained things very well. Best of all, when he got me numb I didn't feel a thing! Recommend 100%

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

I went to Dr.Bickling for a TMJ issue and he gave me a nightguard (retainer) that he said would force my bottom jaw to align with my top,well here I am 3 months later and in worse pain then I started.I had to pay out of pocket $400 for the nightguard and it's not working.When I went to schedule a new appointment with Dr.B I was informed that he had moved to an area over 60 miles away and would no longer be working at Neibauer.I saw another doctor who I thought was a TMJ specialiast but he couldn't help and at the end of my session he said "we can schedule you an appt with a TMJ Specialist"WHAT?!I am going to see another doctor who really took the time to explain what caused my TMJ (Dr.Younger in Waldorf)but unfortunately I have to pay for the retainer out of pocket.Dr.B didn't take the time to explain my options or even tell me he was leaving!I didn't feel like my health mattered.I will update to say how that situation goes. Good luck and think twice before you buy an appliance!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271838].votes_count ]]