Rate Dr. Kristin A. Lee

Dr. Kristin A. Lee's Ratings

Easy... Dr. Lee is THE BEST MD there is!!! Anyone would be lucky to be under her care. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Kirsten Lee is by far the BEST Doctor I have ever been to!!!! And I totally appreciate her promptness with seeing her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Great bedside manner, knowledgeable and caring. Have never waited more than 10 minutes past my appointment time to see her. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

I love Kirstin Lee, I have been going to her for about 17 or 18 years. It is very upsetting to me that she no longer takes people who are with HMO's. I guess they are trying to keep the riff raff out of La Jolla... I am thinking of paying the $150 - $200 out of pocket just to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2010

I've gone to Dr. Kirsten Lee for over 10 years. She is the best professional that I've ever seen. See actually listens to you and answers your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

confused me..lost my referel and then sent me to the wrong place. I don't recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2010

Best doctor! Very caring and knowledgeable. She and her staff offered me the best prenatal care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Lee is the BEST OBGYN I've ever been to, hands down. She delivered my daughter via c-section this past December, and she did an excellent job. She's a very warm, caring doctor. She also has excellent surgical skills, for anyone who ever has to have a c-section. I highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

She was voted the top 10 Dr's in San Diego, and she really is!!! Very sweet and caring. I have POS option on my health care plan, and I decided to pay more to see her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271848].votes_count ]]