Rate Dr. Michelle C. Brotherton

Dr. Michelle C. Brotherton's Ratings

Dr. Brotherton did surgery on me and I haven't had any problems, afterwards. Recovery was fast and easy. she is a very wonderful and personable. Very good beside manners. I can't say enough about her, she is the best Dr. any woman could have. Thank you Doctor Brotherton

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2012

Dr. Brotherton is an excellent physician. She was my doctor when I was pregnant with my son. She helped me through a difficult pregnancy and her staff, especially Lisa and Tia, were completely awesome. I remember one time I was bleeding, and had no way to get to the hospital so Tia offered to come out and pick me up to take me to the hospital. You don't find doctors or staff like this anymore. I only wish she still practiced privately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Dr. Brotherton has an awesome bedside manner. She explains everything and makes sure you understand everything she said. I am in the medical field and travel an hour to see her and it is well worth it. Highly recommend!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728114].votes_count ]]