Rate Dr. Thomas P. Birris

Dr. Thomas P. Birris's Ratings

The office staff is extremely competent and friendly. They see to the patients' comfort and needs, schedule appointments automatically. Dr. Birris and his assistant are very capable and can do bridges, caps and regular dental procedures. They provide a sense of assurance and confidence for young children, adults and senior citizens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2273432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. Birris has done extensive work for me. Currently I have 12 dental implants and he did all of the crowns and bridges on them. I'm very satisfied and am having three more implants next week. Dr. Birris will work on the crown and bridges once again. I really trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

He is very technical and knowledgeable. He wants you to be satisfied with your treatment! Personable and kind. Great Dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2011

This dentist is patient, PAINLESS, and very talented. I cracked and swallowed a veneer (and a half)...and he made up new ones in the office in little time, and looking like perfect mates to those in my mouth.I am SO impressed. He explains what he is about to do, so you don't sit there wondering what will come next. Very likeable personality as well.The staff is professional and personable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][271930].votes_count ]]