Rate Dr. Alan B. Brackup

Dr. Alan B. Brackup's Ratings

As a nurse, I know how important it is to put trust in the hands of a surgeon. Dr. Brackup is not only meticulous, but his bedside manner is warm and caring. His entire staff was great, which made the whole experience easier. I couldn't be happier with my results 6 weeks out from upper blepharoplasty and laser ablation. I feel comfortable and confident in recommending Dr. Brackup to my friends and family.

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

Alan B Brackup, M.D. is an amazing doctor and human being he and his staff are professional, friendly and above all the patients well being was always a priority. I have been to several well known doctors for botox and never had results like I had with Dr. Brackup. I will be visiting his office in the near future. I want to thank Dr. Brackup and his staff again for the attentiveness to my needs. R Somers

Submitted May 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brackup does amazing work. Results look completely natural. He and his staff were a pleasure to deal with. My overall experience with my surgery and recovery was extremely positive.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

I just had my 3 month post ultherapy visit and I am very very pleased with the results. I have seen dramatic changes in my jaw line and cheek area . The pictures verify this as well. Almost immediately after the treatment I noticed a lift in the eyes(especially the left) and can't wait to see even more tightening at the 6 month mark. I had no down time after the procedure and followed their directions to the letter. I highly recommend this non surgical option !

Submitted Sept. 19, 2013 | flag

I recently had my upper and lower eyelids done, as well as an endoscopic brow lift. The results are amazing. The day of the surgery went very smoothly, the nurses and the anesthesiologist were wonderful. Dr Brackup is a very experienced and caring physician. The new ambulatory facility where the surgery is done is right downstairs from Dr Brackup's office, there is a private exit to the parking garage after your procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Brackup.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brackup, his nurses and his office staff are amazing. I am an active 65year old woman who hasn't looked this good in 15 years. I had my upper eyelid done as well as a facelift and brow lift. I experienced no pain during my recovery, at most I was uncomfortable for the first few days. I have recommended Dr. Brackup to all my friends who can't get over how much younger I look. I have never experienced such a caring doctor. He is intelligent, skilled, and concerned. I LOVE this doctor and all who work with him.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2013 | flag

The professionalism that Dr. Brackup and his staff afforded me was second to none. From the initial consultation to the procedure and the followup I was treated like I was his first patient. I get nothing but compliments on the way I look sometimes getting a double take saying is that really you. The office and waiting area are quite comfortable and everyone makes you feel at home. I recommend Dr. Brackup HIGHLY and will not go to anyone else. He's truly the best!

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

WOW-Great Results and Service. Love my Face eyes chich and neck!!!

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

I had a facelift, chin augmentation and lower eyelid laser (Fraxel). Dr Brackup is absolutely wonderful...kind, caring, patient and just wonderful energy. He did an excellent job on all 3 parts of my procedure - not heavy handed - and his experience shows in both his work and his advice to patients. His entire office staff is also caring and very solicitous. Have returned for fillers and he doesn't go overboard here either...just enough to get the job done. He and his staff are always willing to answer questions and reassure you.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

I’ve had puffy eyes since my late 20’s and have always looked tired, whether or not I had enough sleep or refrained from alcoholic beverages, and it has always bothered me. After considering four respected plastic surgeons, Dr. Brackup was by far my first choice! Not only does he have a fine reputation for being the best surgeon in his field, Dr. Brackup is also kind, approachable and honest. And most importantly, I’m thrilled with the results - my eyes look terrific - very natural. Dr. Brackup exceeded my expectations! A few friends who do not know I’ve had surgery mentioned I look “very well rested.” I’d also like to add that Karen and the staff at St. Clare’s were beyond amazing – professional, kind and caring. Give yourself the gift of working with Dr. Brackup’s team– they’re the best!

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag