You may also like

Rate Dr. Katrina L. Lee

Dr. Katrina L. Lee's Ratings

Dr. Lee was very helpful and kind throughout my pregnancy. We never did a ton of ultrasounds and she was very helpful with my questions. The only downfall is the wait time, sometimes it's short and sometimes it's longer

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever been to. Waited 90 minutes for a bad attitude, rushed, and offered no solutions to my problem. Would not recommend this physician to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2799190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Everytime I see Dr. Lee she is always in a big hurry. Today I waited 45 min. and she spent probably 5 min. with me. I asked a few questions which she never answered. I have just recently began menopause and she did not discuss it with me or offer any advise regarding menopause. She always orders ultrasounds everytime I go for a visit. A total of three last year and starting again this year. When she asks a question if you so not have an answer readily available she becomes impatient and condescending. My impression is that she really does not wish to speak with me at all or hear what I have to say. She only looks at my chart, does my exam, and then leaves the room. Never how are you or have a nice day. The only reason I still see her is only because of convenience not because of her skill or personality. Last year I had to repeat my pap and endometrial biopsy twice because she did not get enough tissue samples the first time. REALLY!! Always in a BIG hurry !!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2003194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Very expensive dr. Always in a hurry, she scared me during my birth, she told me that i need to get ready it might something wrong with my baby.. Scared me to the death, stressful dr. Thanksgod my baby is healthy and normal. She is playing safe!!! In a way that she always send me for ultrasound etc. everyweek which is cost me a lot.. A lot of test 1 week before i gave birth... And this is the worst part, after 1 year i go back to her office for my annual check up, same always in a hurry, she did not listen what is my concern... and she is the one who circumcise my son after 2 days giving birht and something wrong happened it its cost as a fortune because of what she did her and the pedia dr. I will not reccomend her. She is not the best dr, very expensive dr.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2003193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2012

Dr. Lee was not my primary Dr. she was an oncall Dr. Her level of professionalism, sincere interest in my care, patience and understanding of my desire for alternative medicines is profound. Texas's loss was Indiana's gain. She is the only Dr. I will ever use period. She is funny, to the point, clear, and not full of herself. She is quick to explain procedures, answer questions and break explanations down to any level you need. Thank you is not enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Professional and competent were two attributes I appreciated in Dr. Lee. My second pregnancy was high-risk - diabetes and pre-term labor. Thorough does not describe Dr. Lee's approach. But in her thoroughness, she focused on educating me for an improved lifestyle. I felt financially overwhlemed during my pregnancy, however my husband and I made the choice to have another child. Dr. Lee advised me that she is paid to ensure my health and my baby's health. We spent a whopping amount in weekly visits to the sonographer just to end up learning that I was in active labor at 32 weeks from the stress test performed in Dr. Lee's office. Little Kate was fine though my body wanted her out. This was not Dr. Lee's fault. The expense we inherited was not her fault. She is a fine doctor. We wanted the best, and God blessed us to pay for the best. From 3 lbs to over 25 lbs, Kate is now a healthy NICU alumni. I have an improved and more fulfilled lifestyle. My family is blessed because of Dr. Lee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Lee's for about 5 years. I was disappointed that she decided to move back to Chicago and now I have to see a new physician. She was always professional and curteous. I will miss her, she referred most of her patients to Dr. Obey, but after reading reviews about her, I'm a little skeptical.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2003190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

I have been Dr. Lee's patient for over 5 years and she is by FAR the best doctor I have ever had, which is saying a lot because I am always sick and have met my share of doctors. She delivered my son and made sure that every step of the way I was informed and comfortable. As far as the fact that she uses Labcorp for blood work, you should know what companies your insurance covers and request to go elsewhere if you can't use them! She has awesome bedside manner and spends extra time with her patients to make sure they are completely comfortable. If she weren't my doctor I could see her being a really great friend. I'm only sad now because she is relocating so I will have to find a new doctor, and I am not sure that her level of care, compassion and integrity can be replaced. She will be missed!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

Dr. Katrina Lee is a money making machine for herself and also for all the entities she is associated with. She scares her patients with critical health symptoms and drives them to her partnered associate companies (from where she definitely gets a kick back or commission), who in-turn run tests whopping up a nasty bill that your insurance company will never or minimally cover. Please be aware that Dr. Lee does not have the ability or resources to draw even blood at her location and directs her patients to LABCORP. You insurance company will never cover LABCORP's charges as they are an independant entity and the blood sample was not taken at Dr. Lee's office. This is just the TIP of the ICE BERG. If I write my experiences here, I doubt anybody will even think of visiting Dr. Lee after reading it. I just wanted to warn all those people with no insurance or mediocre insurance to be aware of HUGE bills if you decide to go to Dr. Katrina Lee. So far I have $3000 in bills and still counting

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2003188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Lee if fabulous!!! She is very personable and a thorough doctor. There are times that I might have to wait longer than I want, but to me it's worth it. That means that she is taking the time to answer someone's question that they have had to worry about, delivering a baby, or just handling her patients' needs. My son was born during the week at 11:10 am. She was there!! That meant someone had to wait so Dr. Lee could deliver my son, which she did a fabulous job on, might I add. So, some things and people are worth the wait and she's one of those people. I highly recommend her. She was the first one to point out that I had an overactive thyroid. Never knew that and never would have had it checked until she kept on me about it! She truly cares about her patients. Keep doing what you're doing Dr. Lee!! You're a GREAT DOCTOR and a GREAT PERSON! Daun Griffen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003187].votes_count ]]