Rate Dr. Landon C. Smith

Dr. Landon C. Smith's Ratings

Dr. Smith was a blessing to my family. For my appointments, he kept a smile on his face & the staff was welcoming to me and my husband. Every other visit I came with my questions and he sat & talked with us patiently. I love him & his staff. They were so loving and caring. Also, when in surgery the doctor kept my family calm when he explained that me and my son were in danger. I was pro-natural but was in labor for 20 hours. Since I hadn't dilated 1 cm, I told him to do a c-section. He never forced the issue & told me we could stop my contractions and start the next day if I wanted but he wouldn't risk the health issues. After getting as informed as I could, we went in for surgery. Because I decided to wait so long, I lost a lot of blood from contracting so much. My child also made a bile movement but he safely delivered my child. He also kept up w/ us and came in to check on all his patience off sched. while caring for his newborn. I enjoyed seeing he & his wife work together also.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

THE WORST OFFICE STAFF IN AMERCA !! I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE !!

Submitted April 15, 2014 | flag

He comes highly recommended but he and some of his staff are horrible.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I would not ever go back to this doctor ever! I had a horrible pregnancy with my last child I kept telling him something was wrong and he kept blowing me off. I was in extreme pain my whole preg. Finally after he opened me up during my section he was amazed at all the scar tissue and said I'm so sorry I didn't believe her. I lost so much blood they wanted to do a blood transfusion. I now am about to have a hysterectomy and I believe this could have been prevented or my conditions wouldn't have been this bad if not for him! I would never reccomend him ever!!!!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Dr. Smith is a great doctor and has a wonderful bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. refused to see me as a patient because of my not wanting to accept a blood transfusion (even though I didnt need one at the time), after I drove 1 1/2 hours there. His front desk staff was nice, office manager told me that he wouldnt be seeing me and that I could leave.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Awful experience! My appointment was at 3:15. I arrived at 3:00 to fill out paper work as a new patient. They gladly took my co-pay within ten minutes. Several people were in the waiting room so I thought it might be a bit of a wait. Several others came in AFTER me. They started calling patients back. First the ones who were already there, THEN the ones who had later appointments than me. After an hour I asked why I wasn't called and they gave me some****and bull story about the others being there for something else. Another 40 minutes and I was finally taken to a room. By 5:15 I STILL had not seen the doctor. I left the room and realized I was the LAST patient in the building. They had seen EVERYONE else including those with much later appointments before me. I was very upset. The only LAME explanation was that I was a new patient. It was so late that they couldn't even give me a refund because the computers were shut down. It has to mailed. I walked out without seeing the doctor.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr smith is a very accepting person and has a great sense of humor. And is soo kindhearted to everyone even the waiting room is peaceful and calming witch for my first time that was major thing....I recomend anyone to go to Dr smith...

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr Smith is the best Dr. in this area. I Love love love him and his staff. His bedside manner is out of this world. We really enjoy talking to him. He listened and made me feel safe. My husband feels the same way! Jessica Stapleton

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Dr.smith and his staff are awsome and the best iv ever had he was the best the staff were allways on time what a great doctor !!!!!!! I would recomend him to everyone he is the best!!!!!!

Submitted May 18, 2012 | flag