Dr. Dorothy M. Wilson

Rate Dr. Dorothy M. Wilson

Dr. Dorothy M. Wilson's Ratings

I went to Dr. Wilson when my regular dermatologist could not get me in for 6 months. I was able to make appointments within a 1-2 month notice. Dr. Wilson was friendly and seemed to diagnose some of the precancerous spots I had but missed a squamous carcinoma. Luckily, I knew that something was not right and made an appointment with another doctor.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2014 | flag

She didn't do a good job in getting my problem resolved.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

I started out with Dr. Wilson about 6 years ago when she worked in Yardley, PA. I went in with an allergic reaction that was in my eye. After seeing several eye doctors beforehand, none of which helped me, I was recommended by my physician to Dr. Wilson. Well, she told me what to expect and gave me medicine to treat the allergy and everything she said went exactly the way she had predicted. She is extremely thorough and has an exceptional way about her. So much so, that when she took her practice to Warrington, I made sure my entire family made the move, too. If you want an exceptional dermatologist that is caring and takes her time with her patients, then Dr. Wilson is the doctor for you. My wife and I would not take our family to anyone else!

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

Very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant. Most Doctors are knowledgeable, but lack the professionalism and personality.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag