Rate Dr. JOHN T. MARCOUX

Dr. JOHN T. MARCOUX's Ratings

I just recently had my 3rd foot surgery with Dr.Marcoux. first was in 2010 for severe Bunion and hammer toe.when that healed I had my left foot done.these surgeries were very well done very happy with the doctor his bedside manner and his staff.he is very thorough and explaining everything that needs to be done.I highly recommend Dr. Marcox.I recently read ran into a problem with my right toe and that's what I just had surgery on very very pleased with the outcome. I will say you need to do what you told you cannot expect to have major surgery and then go about your business right away.I don't think I have ever had a doctor that spends the time to explain and returned your phone call. He truly is the best doctor around. Thank you Dr Marcoux for taking great care of me.

Submitted March 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Marcoux helped reduce the pain in my foot significantly. I had little movement and flexibility in my great right toe 15% now I can bend and flex my toes. 85% He did a wonderful job. His staff is great they are caring and professional. Dr. Marcoux is a very talented surgeon as well as very kind caring gentleman. This surgery was performed 2 years ago and I am doing Pilates, yoga and Zumba. Wearing my heels on special occasions. Thanks Dr. Marcoux

Submitted Feb. 8, 2014 | flag

I had trouble with my foot for so long that it was a relief to get the right surgery to correct the problem. Dr. Marcoux explained the issue, the procedure and gave me confidence that he knew exactly what to do. He has performed this surgery so often and said it is so common that he made me feel better just knowing it would be corrected. The day of surgery he was so kind and reassuring. Post-op visits were great, the staff was caring, and he took very good care of the wound and after care. I feel 100% better and it's been 8 weeks. Worth it to get this taken care of. I highly recommend Dr. Marcoux and his staff.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

The doctor was advising more tests (MRI) for my ankles. I had just gotten two MRI's. They would not accept MRI's unless they did them Steward Medical. The billing department would not give me the price of their MRI's. They said it was not their policy to give prices. Since they were out of network that would help with my decision. Also an MRI can be $250-1500 so there is a wide range there. I paid my co-pay. They failed to submit the paperwork to may insurance company. Than sent my bill to a collection company. I never received a letter or a phone call. On my receipt for the co-pay I can see they had my address misspelled, copied from my license . My phone number was correct. A simple call could have solved the billing issue. The advice the doctor gave me was contradicted by the 2nd opinion and third opinion and am going with #2 and #3. Two words for this office "Gong Show" I have never had a bad experience like this.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Marcoux is one of the best. Exceptional job on my bunion and hammer toe surgery. My foot has never felt better.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2012 | flag

I have had 2 major foot surgeries by Dr. Marcoux. He is the best there is. I had 2 other opinions before him . He takes the time to explain all that needs to be done. Great bed side manner. Wonderful at making sure you are comfortable with your choice to do surgery . Wonderful office staff as well.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag