Dr. WILLIAM J. MARLEY

Dr. WILLIAM J. MARLEY

Rate Dr. WILLIAM J. MARLEY

Dr. WILLIAM J. MARLEY's Ratings

This is a professional and top-notch practice if I've ever seen one. Everything is the utmost of sterile, the treatment rooms are in impeccable condition, and Dr. Marley takes on your case with the utmost care to get to the bottom of the problem. His work is the best in Homer, next to Dr. Anderson's. I always feel like I am an important patient when I walk in the door. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2014 | flag

AWESOME! I had a wonderful experience here and would recommend this top-notch dental practice to anyone looking for a high quality of care.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

I was pleased with the work done on my teeth which included fillings and crowns. Have suggested Dr Marley to my neighbor who was also very satisfied with the results. He does excellent work at a fair price and I feel comfortable giving him a high recommendation.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr Marley takes a very dedicated approach to providing treatment. I especially value his meticulous work methods and expertise. He seems to take great pride in the treatment he offers. In addition, I noted that all staff were very knowledgeable and professional, especially the dental hygienist. She did a great job getting my dental health back to where it should be. I highly recommend this dentist!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag