Rate Dr. Daniel Sweeney

Dr. Daniel Sweeney's Ratings

Friendly and professional office staff provide a comfortable atmosphere. The quality of care is excellent. I highly recommend the office to anyone seeking quality professional dental care.

Submitted July 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sweeney and his staff have consistently provided exceptional dental care to me and my family for decades. I highly recommend this dental practice to any person seeking dental care with a personal touch.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sweeney is a highly skilled dentist. He and his staff are professionals in every way. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my family and friends for anything from a cleaning to a complicated dental procedure. His office hours are flexible and he will accomodate your schedule. Besides his level of expertise, Dr. Sweeney is kind and compasionate working with children and seniors and all kinds of specialized treatments. He is expert in all phases of dentistly. I have complete trust in him and his recommendations for my oral health.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sweeney is a terrific doctor. He is skilled and knowledgeable.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sweeney epitomizes professionalism and his patient care is exemplary. He is knowledgeable, caring, and goes the extra mile to ensure the dental experience is a pleasant and thorough one for his clients. I would not hesitate to highly recommend him for any dental concerns or issues you may have.

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sweeney is an extremely knowledgable, highly competent dentist who is responsive when you need him. He has a friendly, professional staff that make your visit "painless".

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Great dentist. Really takes time to know his patients and is always on time for appointments. Staff are helpful and the office is up to date and clean. Very happy with all the work i have had done at the office and so has my family.

Submitted April 17, 2011 | flag

AMAZING!!! very good at what he does and is always on time.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2010 | flag