Rate Dr. Rocklin D. Alling

Dr. Rocklin D. Alling's Ratings

I had a HORRIFIC experience!! I have NEVER had anyone inflict that kind of pain on me in my life. I have 4 children and had lengthy labors with each one and that paled in comparison with this. I would not recommend this man to treat anyone. He barely spoke to me, I was in the dental chair less than 10 minutes and I received nitrous, my shots, and my extraction in that short amount of time. I was sobbing through-out the procedure and I have NEVER cried during any kind of procedure in my life. I feel I have a pretty high pain tolerance and my pain was excruciating!! I never do these kind of surveys, but my feelings were so hurt by my experience I just had to share this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][272815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2013

Dr. Alling was awesome! The staff was very friendly and on time. He even called to check on me the night of the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

It is VERY hard to find a caring dentist and one that will not recommend something just for the money. I had a consultation with another surgeon and, instead of pulling the one tooth like I wanted, he was insisting I pull two teeth under general anesthesia even though I didn't want that. I decided to get a 2nd opinion and came across Dr. Alling's name. Rather than try to take my money or perform the procedure, he suggested I explore my options. It took me a LONG time to decide to remove the tooth, but I was very worried it was the wrong thing 2 do due to my situation; Dr. Alling felt the same way without me even saying anything. Very rare to find a dentist who looks out for the future dental health of a patient. Also, Dr. Allings staff fit me in on short notice. I saw their interaction with other patients and they seem like they really care and the patients trust the staff which is always a good sign.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Dr Alling is a SUPER oral surgeon. He listened to my fears and addressed them. I had 3 wisdom teeth removed. I had ZERO pain and HIGHLY rec him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Dr. A does a phenomenal job. I'd highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Alling is (+ was) very professional but still provided an atmosphere that made me feel at ease, even while at the Dentist office. I highly recommend him for anyone in need of a great surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

This Dr. and his staff were very professional and timely. I never waited in the waiting room for even 5 minutes! Dr. Alling was super nice and real personable. I was nervous about having all 4 of my wisdom teeth out and the staff calmed me down and I felt at ease with them. I had only minor problems post-op which had nothing to do with the Dr or his ability as a surgeon. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone needing oral surgery. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

he is a great surgeon! best one i've ever been too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][272808].votes_count ]]