Rate Dr. Bruce J. Goldman

Dr. Bruce J. Goldman's Ratings

The warm, friendly, and caring atmosphere representing Dr. Goldman's staff is an overflow of his manner of integrity combined with his expert knowledge and utmost concern to have his patient's teeth and gums "healthy". His striving for excellence, the purpose for you to be comfortable with who he is, balanced with a polite and yet fun personality are welcomed. Being a patient of his for many years, his determination today resulted in me entering with discomfort and leaving (now chopping on a tortilla chip in that once sensitive area) pain free. No white knuckles in the dentist chair at Dr. Goldman's.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goldman is a caring and expert dentist. He even taught at Tufts Dental School. He has the most modern of equipment. He made my crown as I waited! The staff was helpful and friendly.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldman's for over 20 years. He and his staff are responsible for saving my teeth and gums from certain doom.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

I,ve been a patient for less than a year, but I know I plan to stay with Dr. Goldman for as long as he is practicing. Everything about the office is great; the office is spotless, appointments are on time, the staff is friendly and on the ball, and Dr. Goldman is very skillful. I couldn't ask for more.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goldman was referred to me by my new neighbors when I first moved to this area 23 years ago. I've been a patient of his and his practice ever since. They have helped me take great care my teeth and gums through a variety of problems. Excellent staff!

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Goldman is a great dentist. I have been a patient of his for ober 10 years, and i would never go anywhere else. He is very caring, and honest. I highly recomend Dr Goldman

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

I have been getting my dental care with this practice for 26 years. The staff is very friendly, professional and just plain nice. Dr. Goldman explains everything very patiently. Susan is my hygienist and is absolutely the best. She is very thorough, always punctual, and doesn't hurt me.

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

Very good dentist, nice knowledgeable and friendly staff. Well kept office and waiting area.

Submitted March 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Goldman and his staff are professional, helpful and accommdating. I have been going to this office for 8 years and I am extremely satisfied with the care I receive.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

My husband and I have been coming to him for over 16 years and have had the same dental hygenist for a long, long time and we love them. When our daughter turned 18 we had her start coming here. Dr Goldman and his staff are great and we would highly recommend them to everyone.

Submitted March 3, 2012 | flag