Rate Dr. Jonathan Pontell

Dr. Jonathan Pontell's Ratings

Had a total of 3 rhinoplasty surgeries with this doctor as by the 3rd revision he was short and rude. I felt like he made an error and then when he realized he could not fix it, just left me to be. Very disappointed

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

I was somewhat hesitant about having rhinoplasty although I have hated my nose for the last thirty years. I did hours of research online to find a doctor. Dr.Pontell met all my criteria, and came highly regarded. From my consultation I knew he was my surgeon. He was very realistic with what to expect, and was very honest with what was best for my face. He is not about surgery for the sake of surgery. He truly wants the patient to look his or her best at the end of the procedure. His focus was achieving the best nose for my face with an emphasis on symmetry. I had surgery seven weeks ago, and I am already thrilled with the outcome. Dr. Pontell was wonderful the day of surgery and after. His follow up care is excellent, and he is always available to answer any concerns. He truly strives to help his patient's achieve the very best. I would highly recommend Dr. Pontell to any person considering a rhinoplasty.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Pontell and am very glad I did. I had a big awful nose. Dr. Pontell used his computer drawing program with a photo of me to sketch what my new nose would look like. He did tell me that it was an a approximation but my new nose does look just like his sketch! I am so happy! My breathing is also very clear and better than before. Dr. Pontell is the best!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2012 | flag

I had otoplasty performed by Dr. Pontell about 2 weeks ago. At first I was a bit hesitant but the procedure went extremely smooth and I'm very satisfied with the results. Dr. Pontell is a very knowledgable and understanding doctor who makes himself available to patients at all times of the day in case you have any issues or concerns. Dr. Pontell is one of the best in the profession and I'd highly recomend him

Submitted Aug. 20, 2012 | flag

Extremely happy with my rhinoplasty result. Dr. Pontell is a very gifted surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Best decision I ever made!! A++

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

I had a revision rhinoplasty done by Dr. Pontell and I am so happy with the outcome and it has only been two weeks since my surgery. Not only is he a very talented and smart surgeon, but he is also humble and kind. He promptly answered all my questions. I would highly recommend this surgeon to anyone considering a rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty.

Submitted July 4, 2012 | flag

I had a facelift performed by Dr Pontell 5 weeks ago.I am absolutely delighted with the results. i have a relaxed, natural looking , younger looking appearance.Exactly what I was hoping for. Every aspect of this process has been quite good- professionalism, knowledge, helpfulness, punctuality, etc. I highly recommend his work.

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pontell performed a mini facelift and upper and lower eye lift. I also had botox on my forehead. My results could not be better - I love the way I look! I look so natural and so much younger - it is amazing! Dr. Pontell made my dream of a more youthful appearance come true - I could not be more satisfied with the results.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pontell provided a very thorough explanation of a cosmetic procedure. No rush and no "hard sell". Very personable. Allowed plenty of time for questions. I am very happy with the results of my procedure.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Extremely happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Pontell to future patients.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag