Rate Dr. Michael Freedus

Dr. Michael Freedus's Ratings

Did not want to deal with me, the parent. Was concerned that my child was asking questions and almost stopped the procedure completely because of it! Needs to learn people skills, to put it mildly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

The receptionists have been pleasant. The assistant (now and in the past) was exceptionally condescending and snooty. Dr Freedus is a pleasant man as well. He would do well to find glorified dental hygienists with better bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2011

I had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Freedus. I was so nervous because when you have medicaid you don't always get the best doctors. To everyone in my situation don't be nervous he was a very good oral surgeon. My only issue is the staff was a little snotty but they were not the ones pulling my teeth so I could deal with them. So go to Dr. Freedus he was really good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][113358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

Great dentist. Highly recommend him if you want pain free tooth extraction :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][113357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Old but not wise. Arrogent, and very unprofessional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][113356].votes_count ]]