Dr. Richard Davison

Dr. Richard Davison

Rate Dr. Richard Davison

Dr. Richard Davison's Ratings

RD is the best doctor I have ever had. He is amazingly knowledgeable and highly skilled. He also has a great sense of humor.I beleive that I would not still be alive but for his services.

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

has been very helpful to me on everything he does. He is been very warm and a joy to work with.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2012 | flag

My mother was being treated for heart problems at Rush Hospital in Chicago. She had been to ER there at least three times in as many weeks for a reocurring problem. Finally switched to Dr. Davison at Northwestern. He improved her condition after the first visit. Have not been back to the ER since this writing (almost 4 months).

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

my opinion is this entire practice is unethical and will misrepresent the truth regardless of the issue, they do not admit when they are wrong, and should be avoided

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Davison has been treating my 88-year-old father for several years, and I've never met a better doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable, and takes time to make sure things are right.

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag

Dr. Davison saved my husband's life. We have known him for over 10 years. Every time our insurance changed, we made sure that we kept him in network, no matter what other doctors we had to change. He is a gem.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor. Really cares for his patient. I have been a patient for over 15 years and have come to rely on him for general medical advice as well as for my heart. Great personality as well.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2009 | flag

This doctor is wonderful. Very helpful, very caring, warm personality. The very best. Keeps up on all the latest information as he has many students. Former students of him speak very well of him.

Submitted March 30, 2007 | flag

This physician is extremely knowledgable and caring.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2007 | flag