Rate Dr. Richard Davison

Dr. Richard Davison's Ratings

The best in Chicago and miodwest. Lawrence Jay Weiner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

When our local doctor told me that my father would not live 6 more weeks, due to his heart issues, I immediately to him to see Dr. Davison. Under his excellent care my father lived an additional 16 years !! He also had a great quality of life and was completely independent until the last few weeks. This man walks on water. If you want the absolute best, see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

RD is the best doctor I have ever had. He is amazingly knowledgeable and highly skilled. He also has a great sense of humor.I beleive that I would not still be alive but for his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

has been very helpful to me on everything he does. He is been very warm and a joy to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2012

My mother was being treated for heart problems at Rush Hospital in Chicago. She had been to ER there at least three times in as many weeks for a reocurring problem. Finally switched to Dr. Davison at Northwestern. He improved her condition after the first visit. Have not been back to the ER since this writing (almost 4 months).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

my opinion is this entire practice is unethical and will misrepresent the truth regardless of the issue, they do not admit when they are wrong, and should be avoided

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

Dr. Davison has been treating my 88-year-old father for several years, and I've never met a better doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable, and takes time to make sure things are right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003603].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Davison saved my husband's life. We have known him for over 10 years. Every time our insurance changed, we made sure that we kept him in network, no matter what other doctors we had to change. He is a gem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Excellent doctor. Really cares for his patient. I have been a patient for over 15 years and have come to rely on him for general medical advice as well as for my heart. Great personality as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2009

This doctor is wonderful. Very helpful, very caring, warm personality. The very best. Keeps up on all the latest information as he has many students. Former students of him speak very well of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003600].votes_count ]]