Dr. Amy S. Weinberg

Grad. Year: 1988

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Amy S. Weinberg has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5597675

04/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2  Respond
RID: 1268835
10/10/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Weinberg is terrific and an excellent diagnostician. Her patients matter to her. She never rushes through an appointment, allowing one to relax and describe in detail symptoms that might otherwise be overlooked. It's wonderful to work with her, follow through on her recommendations and see positive outcomes. All of her referrals have been superb. One of the best doctors I have ever had, a genuine healer!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 848262
31/03/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Wienberg listens to your concerns. She is polite, helpful and has a nice bed side manner.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 770373
22/01/09 5 5 5 4 Caring. Sense of humor, put me at ease. I liked her personality which is very important to me. She spent a lot of time with me. Her office staff was friendly and efficient. I was recommended by my doctor of 40 years who recently retired.. I was very apprehensive about seeing a new doctor, but she made me feel comfortable. She is not test happy or drug happy.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 43065
30/08/06 2 2 1 Dr. Weinberg seems out-of-touch. Every time I see her, I feel like I have to re-introduce myself, and I have been her patient for at least 3 years with the same on-going problem! She doesn't coordinate or follow-up very well because the specialists she sends me to sometimes ask me why she didn't follow-up on this test or some other important detail. One specialist suggested I be referred to a pulmonary specialist and was surprised to find out that Dr. Weinberg IS a pulmonary specialist. He scratched his head wondering why she sent me to him. When she calls me with test results, she seems to forget what our plan for treatment is and gives me irrelevant information as if she were speaking to another patient. It just feels like her profession isn't her priority. Again, she seems out-of-touch.  Respond