Rate Dr. Isha Woofter

Dr. Isha Woofter's Ratings

She was very insulting to me. She called my my fiancé a pedophile and told me he was most likely cheating on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr. Isha Woofter could never get me in when I was really sick and needed to see a doctor. And when she did, it was normally 45-60 minutes after my scheduled appointment. She talked to me like I was a little child and was very rude to me. Very unprofessional...no bedside manners. Her nurses are also very unprofessional. Needless to say, I will be switching doctors ASAP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

this "doctor" tells you that you are wasting her time. Will never go back to her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

She is very easy to talk to. Usually always on time, within minutes of your appointment. She is concerned about you. If you are sick, she works you in with 24hrsor so. She doesn't give meds when not needed. She is conservitive or will refer you if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

Very knowledable and easy to talk to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][728489].votes_count ]]