Rate Dr. Henry L. Dorkin

Dr. Henry L. Dorkin's Ratings

Dr. Dorkin practices medicine the way it was practiced fifty years ago -- compassionate, caring, listening, an advocate for his patients -- but with the skills, technological savvy and magnificent intuition of the best of 21st century physicials. He goes the extra mile. He sees every patient not as a number or a diagnosis, but as a complex individual with hopes and aspirations that deserves every chance available for a good life. They simply don't make them like him anymore, and American medicine is the poorer for it. If your child has asthma or CF, there is no physician in the US better equipped, more knowledgable, or with a bigger heart to help you on this challenging road.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2009 | flag

Hank Dorkin is an AMAZING doctor. He is smart, he advocates for all of his patients, he puts up with no bs, and he keeps my son healthy. He is the BEst CF doc around. I would travel miles to have him treat any person with CF.

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag

Dr. Dorkin saved my life! His prompt recognition that the advancement of my CF required evaluation for transplantation coupled with his wisdom, empathy and dedication to battling this disease makes him a superior doctor! That was over 7 years ago and I am proud to have worked with him. I recommend him highly and would put my life in his hands all over again if need be!

Submitted July 8, 2006 | flag

Dr. Dorkin has a justly-earned world reputation for his depth of knowledge regarding asthma and cystic fibrosis. But knowledge does not necessarily make the best doctors. Dr. Dorkin couples his knowledge with one of the most compassionate hearts we have ever known. There is nothing he will not do for a patient or the patient's family to help them battle what can sometimes be a devastating diagnosis. We think he is one of the best doctors on the planet, and irreplaceable!

Submitted April 4, 2006 | flag