Rate Dr. Mary Catharine Hertl

Dr. Mary Catharine Hertl's Ratings

Dr. Hertl is a great doctor. She explains everything and take her time with her patients. She is very knowledgagle and very responsive to any concerns you may have. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2011

Dr. Hertl is the best Plastic surgeon ever, she cares about all her patients and spend as much time as she can to explain things to her patients. Her results are excellent. She's funny, make you feel welcome and consider you as a friend and always there when you need her. I have nothing bad to say about Dr. Hertl. I wish all Surgeon was like her. I will definitely go back to her..5 STARS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2010

Dr. Hertl was AWESOME!! I just had my consult with her and my body lift is scheduled for june. She knew what she was talking about, she was helpful, and very nice. I was concerned after reading bad reviews on here, but my doctor reccomended her. She was great! I saw her pictures in her office and I can't wait for my results. Only "bad" thing is that she runs very behind schedule. However, she spends so much time with you, and I never felt rushed and she answered every question I had for her. Her office staff is excellent and especially "jo" who I have spoken with several times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

This woman's name in our family is "Doctor Miracle." A third bout of breast cancer can be devastating, especially when, after battling for 15 years, a bilateral mastectomy is finally required. Dr. Hertl took me from a natural 42DDD to a reconstructed 38C in one operation -- with minimal scarring, very little discomfort, no fever, no infection, and all my feelings of wholeness intact. When a few months later a serious staph infection threatened the implants, she pulled out all the stops to render what is considered a 'miracle cure' in an impossible situation, Dr. Hertl was a true artist, impeccably professional, and going the extra mile to assist me in feeling good about myself. When I conduct my workshops for other women diagnosed with breast cancer, I use this surgeon as a prime example of what to look for in the best of plastic surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2003821].votes_count ]]